<removed by Tomeeboy: People should know what language is inappropriate, no need to expose this dribble to people that have no desire to see it >
    Hey what happened to ttf on xbox? That makes the game a lot dummer please fix it
    I just thought I'd take a moment to step back and listen to some of the news. Apparently half of the quests on the XBOX version of Episodes I&II have dissapeared. However this kind of behaviour is unacceptable here at PSO-World, and i'm putting in a request that only members are able to submit news stories to Tomeeboy to prevent this kind of stuff from happening again. I'd also like to make a few notes.

1. We are not SEGA. If we were, we'd be keeping the site up to date more often because we'd be getting paid to do this.

2. Nothing can be done about the XBOX version because SEGA will tell you to ask Microsoft, and Microsoft will tell you to ask SEGA creating the run around which has allowed this problem to go unfixed.

3. Any such news submissions that have this kind of language in the future will have a few things happen. First if the news is worthy of the front page, it will be censored for such language. Second either way if it is posted or not, a warning will be placed on that account.

4. Oh and for those of you who keep asking questions as news submissions, this isn't slashdot. Ask your questions on the message board instead. Any futher fake news submissions will also recieve a warning on their account.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tomeeboy on 2005-07-11 19:50 ]</font>

wow, Someone actually wrote that? *sigh*
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

The bad thing is that most of the people submitting news articles like that will never see this thread. Perhaps it would be appropriate to say something on the front page?

Just don't repost the profanity on the front page... please... lol.