Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hey everyone,

Just wondering how everyone is doing and been doing this summer? I've been in Minnesota since August 28th, and plan on going back to Montana next week.

Here in Minnesota, I've gone to Itasca Lake, which is the headwaters of the Mississippi River, then later went down parts of the river itself. I've also built a whole new PC, super fast. Pretty cool. Nothing really exciting except for that, but hopefully stuff will pick up soon.

So, how about you?

To be honest, sitting around and playing PSO/MGS or on the computer, sometimes with friends.

Although there was a party at the beginning of summer and I did to something for the 4th... Saw Land of the Dead with a friend a couple days ago.

Other than that there's the odd sleepover here and there.

Pretty boring.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2005-07-15 14:39 ]</font>

The Original Bullet Magnet

let me think, finished uni on may 19th, got very drunk that weekend! eh oh!

spent 2 weeks working in me dear old dads office filling in for one of the pregnant workers. bless em.

june 7th, moved into my new house with 3 of my friends. it has been lovingly nicknamed 'the cesspit of dispair' and has a new mascot. Boo the black hamster. his full name is Boo, Bradley, Budda, Sauntaur the death killer, nemsis, McRadley. cathy ain't it? oddly enough, i only came up with boo. the rest is all my housemates ideas!

started a year long work placement at mintel ireland on 13th june! yeah! oh what fun! been working there quite productively since. hey its work, with a friggin suit, but at least i won't have any tests to do at uni for a year

spent this weekend at oxegen (no not with a Y), a big rock festival which was a blast! so many good bands, so much booze and great weather! i didn't wanna leave! where else can u see greenday, audioslave, the foos, feeder, jimmy eat world and a bitchfist load of great other bands all at the same time?

back to work this week. and there i shall stay until around mid-august when i may skive a week off work to visit my oldest buddy in england.

throw in seeing pretty much every worthwhile movie and many visits to the bar/live music in there and you have your basic boccie summer.

have a good one!

PEACE!!!

This space for rent.

I've been working at my summer camp for the past few weeks. I get to leave there on August 1st to start my new job a day later. I'm going to be working nights as a security guard for the school district I live in.

The Original Bullet Magnet

ooooh!

beat up somebody with a nightstick when you get he chance!

PEACE!!!

Don't hate me because I am a Lunga! Hate me becaus roygbiv's Avatar

Hosed with part time work at a library, and an internship... pretty much no free time during the week.

But... ITS THE WEEKEND!!!
    Celebration!

I've been playing alot of PSO. Heheh. I bet none of YOU play that. And in the mean time I've been trying to fix my computer.

Working every weekend... Summer school... A few movies (Batman Begins, Fantastic 4, Howl's Moving Castle tonight)... Surfing the net/browsing message boards... A bit of a PSO comeback for a week or so, kind of subsiding... A bit of tennis here and there... Drawing where ever I can fit it... Super Smash Brothers Melee and Armored Core: Nexus with friends...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RurouniJoku on 2005-07-15 16:52 ]</font>

I Dream Of Sleep

Had a very wierd summer so far. Mostly Ive been at work, trying to fathom the sanity and hygiene of a fair amount of customers. Ive also been trying to crack on with my Third Year Univeristy Project, that has sadly yielded little success. I fear my muse itself has gone on holiday, sunning herself up on some beach while I work. Damn muse.

Been going to the Rock Clubs at weekends a lot and getting wierded out by the Gimps. I really dont get the spikey leather thing, but whatever they enjoy.

Watched several Animes all the way through, Louie the Rune Soldier being one of them (I wish they would make a second season ). Also been trying to work out Azu Manga Daioh, enjoying PlanetES and praising the high beings that Transformers Galaxy Force has an intelligent story and script and isnt pure Toy Fodder.

And thats been it. Going home again to terrorise Kizaragu next week and meet my other old friends, so im looking forward to that.

Exams. And I may have one more exam next week, it all depends on the grade I get on one of the ones I did.

The beach is calling out for me, and so are those days of practicing a good sport. But work comes first, unfortunately or not.