Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Riqua was actually the only other one to get any votes (one in my DA journal), so don't feel too bad. I may include her in some other things later on.

Aerin would cause sibling riveraly.

I would like to see a picture of Gothic Racassie before i give a vote.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

That is actually a good point Tingle. I voted for HUcaseal Enriqueta because of the pic.

EDIT: Correction.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fanta on 2005-07-17 07:18 ]</font>

Aideko's the bomb.

This is what Liger ZERO looks like. I'm working on homework right now, or I'd turn on my GC and do a sketch. Instead, I recycled the 3D scan of my RAcassy statuette that I used in Image Manipulation last quarter. >.<

Well, Liger has the head with the pigtail looking things, not the "maid" head (there is a statuette that looks just like her, but it's a part of a set and I can't afford it yet...).

On 2005-07-17 07:08, Tingle wrote:
    Aerin would cause sibling riveraly.
    Thanks for the vote of "shallow" for me. Nabooru is also my character, btw. And I'm not even going to read this thing unless I'm
    a: forced to
    b: asked to proofread

My vote goes for either Aideko, Nabooru, or Liger ZERO because you should have a ranger on your team. Which one is up to you - you should decide which type of personality would go best with the rest of the team, what type of dynamic you want there to be between them all. Since I assume that this female character would be the more serious one (Demi? Serious? Somehow that doesn't add up, especially with two "bishies" on the team...), maybe Liger ZERO would be a bad choice. Unless of course you're not going to stick her in the role of dependent android that can't do anything without orders from a superior/master. Then I suppose anything goes.

In the end it's up to you, LJR.

As I don't really get the idea that androids are supposed to have a master in PSO (aside from Shino, where is the evidence for that? And Shino even admits that it's old-fashioned and she doesn't have to be following Zoke's orders.), I picture Liger ZERO as her own entity, just a person altered with machinery. *shrug* And she's probably the most down-to-earth of my characters. The rest of them are just weird.

*cries and latches on to LRC* You're not going to read it?!

Bishies? What bishies? [/sarcasm]