Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yeah this thread its for the player thinking why is the SJS so special.Yeah i know itc cool powerfull etc.
    But there are other Blades rareless that have the double power.
    So whats up with you SJS, better look for a Zamba huh?

Blades? Im assuming you are referring to swords and no there arent other "blades" with double power

Sealed J-Sword is a very rare item. Finding it can be considered a special occurance.

Seeing that it is many, many times rarer than Zanba it is mostly a collectors item. That and the unreduced Hell special is absolutely awesome. Then again, I am a rather big fan of Hell specials anyway. The only other sword capable of this is S-Rank SWORD. But, at least you have a chance, however slim, of finding a SJS with percents.

And just personal preference, I don't care for Zanba for two reasons. It looks like a big knife and it is not usable by female characters. But hey, some people like the berzerk understandably. But again, I don't care for berzerk. As I said, this is all my preference. In any event, a Chain Sawd is better than either sword for me.

And let's not all forget about what the SJS does after 23000 kills.

As someone said the SJS is a rare weapon to have, one of the rarest. It doesnt have the lowest drop rate, as it is 12k but considering the frequancy of Gi-Gue, your consider special to own one! As for the Zanba, it is slightly weaker and doesnt have hell, it has berserk. The drop rate is only 1/901 so makes it easier to find and is quite a handy weapon, that only Male HUs can use. I belive it is Donoph's (from retired hunter) weapon.

However, many peopel are searching for the SJS and other rares like Guld, Milla,

I am looing for Yasha, I already have a Sange, but will get another with Hit% if it kills me. The Sange Yasha has +650ish ATP +50 ATA and grinds to 30, with the special of Gush.
    Yasha has a sick drop rate of 28k for Skyly and 64k for Viridia, I have both IDs, but the monsters have a higher frequancy!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fanta on 2005-07-17 03:39 ]</font>

On 2005-07-17 02:30, Fanta wrote:
    Let's not forget S&Y's special is unreduced, which rocks for bots. Androids really should prefer S&Y over the slightly stronger Jizai.
    By the way, fix your spelling. You typoed all of the weapons' names. <_>

I have an HUcast so S&Y will be great for him. My HUmar has Delsaber Kit so he is fine, and can do Resta.

Just looked at the Jizai and its a great weapon, with Hell. Better than S&Y, pity its just for PSO:BB.

Which wep names did I spell wrong?
    I edited Zanba, which was the only one I noticed.

not to mention that droids get a combo boost with that armor (black odoshi garb or something like that).

You got me interested now.
    Use the Item Database and go find please!
    Im assuming its under Armour and Shields!

Is it the Black Odoshi Domaru? (which is for BB only)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fanta on 2005-07-17 06:07 ]</font>