Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ok now i understand every body point, but, is it worth to get the SJS or an S-rank Sword?

Worth is deterined differently by different people.

Look at both items, and see for yourself.

to be honest, SJS is absolutely not worth the rarity, but if YOU think it's worth, good luck.

On 2005-07-17 11:47, Kef wrote:
    to be honest, SJS is absolutely not worth the rarity, but if YOU think it's worth, good luck.
    To add further, most whom have found SJS weren't looking for it. And, if you are thinking of BB, not just the original poster, everyone, try waiting a while. Sega is doing pretty neat things with the drop rates on the Japanese version. Might just come on and find they doubled the rates for EP2 making it much more plausible a find. Just a thought.

On 2005-07-16 20:31, Skorpius wrote:
    Sealed J-Sword is a very rare item. Finding it can be considered an act of god.
    Fixed The SJS is more of a collectors item (a hardcore collector at that). There are many better sword class weapons. However, the TJS is incredibly powerful (though outclassed in certain areas)

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

SJS is too overrated in my opinion... I honestly don't like seeing people use them... even if it's legit, when someone uses it... it's like... nobody else has the chance to kill anything anyways. Especially unsealed... and for that matter, I don't like any weapon that kills enemies in like... 1 combo... or less... and I know this really depends on the characters status... but 1/2 of the ubber weapons... u require high stats anyways >_>

On 2005-07-17 13:20, MegamanX wrote:
    SJS is too overrated in my opinion... I honestly don't like seeing people use them... even if it's legit, when someone uses it... it's like... nobody else has the chance to kill anything anyways. Especially unsealed... and for that matter, I don't like any weapon that kills enemies in like... 1 combo... or less... and I know this really depends on the characters status... but 1/2 of the ubber weapons... u require high stats anyways >_>
    I can kill enemies in one combo. Just not on Ult

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

On 2005-07-17 12:33, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    The SJS is more of a collectors item (a hardcore collector at that).
    Probably the main reason I looked for mine.

And if/when you do find it, it ought to put a pretty damn big smile on your face. I know it did me for at least an hour or so.

But I also think how you look for it affects your attitude somewhat. I mean, would you rather do runs with a few friends, wanting it to drop but not worrying if it doesn't, and be enjoying yourself to an extent; or doing solo runs over and over, being obsessed with it, getting thoroughly annoyed that it's taking so long, and hating each pd that dropped for giving you that brief moment of victory, that the stupid search is finally over?
    I was happy that I got one for a while, but it didn't last long, and I'm willing to bet it was partially because of how I looked for it.

To wrap it up I guess, you've got this sword that is skyly exclusive, 1/12000 something from an ult gi gue, & it's worth is entirely subjective. You can ask our opinions about it, which most will gladly give,(oh, and I would say after finding it and unsealing it, it's not worth it--I prefer a red sword over any other sword-type) but only you can make your own decision.
    All I would advise is that if you do look for it, don't do it alone, and enjoy the search as much as possible. After all, the whole point of having a game is to have fun--don't ever forget that.

--
    Edit: I messed that quote up badly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: psobsesser on 2005-07-18 12:41 ]</font>

how on earth anyone can find one of those things is beyond me, 12000 ult gie-gues? how do you find so many? or do you just do seaside runs, over and over and over.......

GO TO HELL C:

On 2005-07-18 16:04, Longtime_play wrote:

how on earth anyone can find one of those things is beyond me, 12000 ult gie-gues? how do you find so many? or do you just do seaside runs, over and over and over.......
    Tower quests or Phantasmal World 1. :/