Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I seriously know 'they' say this isn't suppose to connect, but I just have theory...

Theories to understand where I'm going at:
    - PSIII: During one of the last four generations, Dark Falz takes one of the colonizations and literally destroys it then attacks the one you are on. Well, a residue of him hiberates for a millenium for him to appear. This ship crashes on Ragol. Since it's pretty huge...it causes a crater.

If this theory is 'correct', then two things could've happened:
    A) one in a (very high, high number) that a piece of the "D-Factor" launches itself after the ship crashes on Ragol and makes it's way to Coral
    B) according to GQ 9-5 (Government Quest 9-5), Dr. Montegue states a meteor strikes down and hits Coral (well, in Episode IV) a meteor hits Ragol by someone or something (could it be Saint Million?) controlling it...

So if this D-Factor isn't really from falz, then this D-Factor stuff would be from somewhere out there in space proving that 'Theory A' is false by i) Dark Falz when he causes the explosion cause stuff to mutate... the people of Pioneer I to mutate into enemies and the natives to go crazy about their territory, ii) parasite wear is due to the effect of evolution so what about 'lafuteria' which seems to have the same properties of ruins 3 (Hmm, need to research that...), and iii) Dr. Osto worked with Dr. Montegue on D-Factor, yay for De Rol Lie...

Btw, D-Factor DOES NOT necessarily mean 'dark', that would make Newmans, Androids, and Mags with a 'dark' attribute...

So where does this lead me? Well, SEED. I truely don't know much about it yet, but it doesn't definitely come from the planet that you start on, if I read my sources correctly. I think it drops out from space and lands and gives you monsters to fight. Could this stuff 'D-Factor' just be launching out from somewhere and just causing havoc?

---

If there is correlation to PS, PSII, PSIII, and PSIV
    - ONLY if Theory A is right which proves Theory B wrong by the following: 1) when Dark Falz attacks the ship in space he decides to seperate a part of his force so when the time comes hopefully he will have a suitable host from an arrange of 'creatures' when he ressurects (basically I give you a little bit of my power, so if you want more come here and I will give you more, but one of 'you' will be my vessel, type deal), 2) the meteorite returned because (damn, lost what I was thinking)...

So... what about SEED and what does it have to do with this stuff?
    - Well, hmm... if Falz can split up, then this is more of Dark Force work, such a total guess...

[Not finished yet, still have to collect my facts here.]

---

Geezus, I hate theories... and I seriously hope I am wrong when PSU comes out. I really HATE it when I know where plots are going sometimes like IE 'Tales of Symphonia' except for that one part of course my friend and I were totally making up stories and since we collaborated together we nailed a lot of stuff down easily.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2005-07-17 19:29 ]</font>

The one question i've wondered ever since that bit was revealed: Was Coral really ever in any danger of dying? Especially since in Blue Star Memories, Pioneer II eventually is given its official separation from coral.

With the new change of head from Tyrell to Dol Grissen, who has ideals for power far beyond comprehesion of the people wants and desires... was the one who made the decision of seperating the alliegance from Coral... to me he seems to be just power hungry with the council (not the alliance of the ten planets, but the ones that control things on Pioneer II) losing it's power, seeming it to be like an anarchy.

---

I dunno if I am able to tie Episode III with this mayhem. The Germ is just a source that helps the production of C.A.R.D. but I'm guessing the purpose of C.A.R.D. is to limit space. I mean using one card to get rid of mountains and mountains of trash... conserving drinking water, food, etc... I mean with that type of power, wow... but where the hell, did the Germ originate from. Could there be a connection between the meteorite, d-factor, photon, that activates all this. Why was it dormant for like (x number of years after falz)...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2005-07-17 20:56 ]</font>

Another topic that has been brought to attention by my hyperactive brain is...

"When did the meteorite crash on Coral?"
    - Well, THAT is a good question. One statement that I can make true to this statement is the fact it has to happen during the time that both Dr. Montegue and Dr. Osto were alive UNLESS someone found it before them then decided to keep it a secret until proven useful or when the technology arose to work with this...
    (i.e. Area 51, total guess)

"Newmans, newmans, newmans..."
    - DNA genetic engineering and D-Factor is fun. We can make HUnewearls to make them look enough to have a baby of your child! Hmm, might be jumping to conclusions here though certain complications can arise. Intelligence, what about a chip to stimulate stuff so people don't have to go to school to relearn this 'complicated' stuff... hmm.

"The chip in Rupika's brain.."
    - Hmm, Gran Squall... Gran Squall, help us oh, thee... hmm, what it is, prelude to Episode III about Kranz and the check points? Sensors maybe? Oh the loose ends that don't want to be tied to an answer.

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

I haven't actually finished reading everything, which will probably be my downfall, but my theory regarding where everybody on P2 went was like.. Well, that giant energy explosion that happens.. It doesn't look like an explosion so much as a wave of light passing over everything. And in forest, all of those little crashed things. You find out that they're like speedbikes in the Rappy Holiday quest. They're all crashed and driverless, as if the riders disappeared in midride. I always kind of thought maybe Falz absorbed them, hence all the faces on the ground at his fight. <_< I mean, it IS just a theory, but it kind of makes sense, with all the crashed bikes and the no people, and the yeah. It's early, so be gentle. XD

Sharky, your theories are very interesting ;o Wish I'd played the other PS games. x.x

Well, that has to be one of the most carefull tought out theories ive seen . Trust sonic team to leave us in the dark >.<

I really HATE it when I know where plots are going sometimes like IE 'Tales of Symphonia' except for that one part of course my friend and I were totally making up stories and since we collaborated together we nailed a lot of stuff down easily.
    Yup, i would have to agree with you there. But then again, it was a damn good game nonetheless >_>

But isn't Saint-Milion Rupika? Because if it is, she/it would not have controlled the meteor. Also, that one guy in 9-4 says it was struck down by a weapon. x_x

On 2005-07-18 06:01, Tycho wrote:
    But isn't Saint-Milion Rupika? Because if it is, she/it would not have controlled the meteor. Also, that one guy in 9-4 says it was struck down by a weapon. x_x
    Some unknown force makes the meteor's course change and hit Ragol... so it can be either Rupika, Falz, or Episode III's fault (but the only problem with Episode III is that the fact that it was made before IV).

From PSOBB Forums: http://boards.sega.com/psobb/viewtopic.php?t=8884

Should explain about the PSI through PSIV storyline for those who are interested.

If saintmillon is rupika, then who are the other 2 bosses? Are they rupika as well? how is that possible?