Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was talking with a friend today and she said the PC version of PSO, the first one, had offline; is this true? I thought it was all online like BB is.

Anyhow, just curious. I couldnt find any information on the game so i figurd i would ask here.

GO TO HELL C:

Yes, the PC version was like version 2. The official servers for it are offline now of course, you could also have 99 characters I believe.

Is there anyway you can still get the game?
    Saigan PSZ FC: 1161-9928-1181

I dont seem to be able to find the game? Was it originally a download like BB is, or is it available on disk?

Okay, thats VERY good news. Im getting rid of all my home gaming equipment for school and i really want to get PSO.

Im happy to see it has offline. Now im able to get to level 200 and ults, correct? Are there any older weapons that are unique to the PC version?

I had Ver 2 for the DC for a few years before i got the GCN version, but i never got a chance to have at the PC version, they usually seem to have better weapons. (I know there will be tons less then the GCN but still enough for the fun gameplay.)

You are going to have trouble locating the game since it was only released in Japan.

You may want to look around http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp to see if you can find a copy.

Also, you can find it here:
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/...654715-8190643

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-07-18 12:03 ]</font>

This is a silly question but, is all the text in japanese or can you get translations?

this is my 100th post!!!! YaY

Im also curious about that. It would be nice to have PSO on the go with me but i cant read japanese so i dont know if it would get all trippy. The dialouge isnt a problem but i would like to know what weapons im finding, lol.

The dialouge isnt a problem but i would like to know what weapons im finding.
    couldnt have said it clearer.

I had it (still got it somewhere on disc I think), although it was only Episode 1. Everything was in english for me, I know that much.

Yeah thats the game. Ver 2 has Episode 1 with level 200 and ults (ver 1 went to level 100 and no ults)

Okay so its in english, good to know. Now i just have to find the damn thing...