Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

On 2005-07-19 02:30, Dana_ranger wrote:

Diwari is my all time fav
    I think it looks ace too. Which is why Im going to be making one after Ive finished with my Rati, Deva, Pushan and Nidra.

PSU Machinema Producer

Eachmag has it's speciality, meaning that they have their weaknesses and strengths. Some mags migh look good but are bad in other cases such as pbs or stats. But what I think is that you should try having all rare mags, try different versions/colours/stats/ pbs... you'll find the one you want. At the moment I'm making 12 nidras, trying to get the right mag for the right character... lol.

Never giving up

Well i tryed out preta for my droid back on GC before my 2nd FSODX, and the moment I saw the EVIL RUBBER DUCKY MAG its been my favourate.

never seen that one, but my fave has to be sato, and then pushan. They just look really cool and the stats i have on them arent too bad either.

But to the question, i look for stats first, then i look for looks and i dont look/care about the PB, but it helps if they are good.

I look at the abilities and then how they look.

I used to do it the other way around and I'd usually want/have a Rati.

Don't get me wrong, they're good mags... But they just don't satisfy me. Atleast the one I have doesn't(Thank you for it EJ, but I goofed up the stats ).

Right now I'm raising a Sato... Well, more like feeding it to level 200. Nohra raised it for me up till 100.

im currently raising up 10 mags at the same time all currently at roughly level 50. Its gonna take a long time and a lot of meseta but it'll be worth it......

GO TO HELL C:

I have a different mag for each of my characters, all about style... Sometimes it'll just so happen that the avilities are good for that character. Meh.

for an android i would go with diwari. i just got one 2 days ago(following the mag guide on psow) and all i have to say is wow. it give great dex and pow boost to my roy(lvl 70 ranger). its easy to raise because dimates give it +25pow. if you had a force type char i would say go with a mind sato. the boost on mst it gives is great for early weps and techs. lol i have a lvl 23 fornewarl thats using talis right now. lvl 200 mind sato (5,0,45,150)..yea thats +300mst and tp. curently working on a one stat mind mag for a friend.

Personaly my favorite mag is nandin. He has pretty good stats but lacks defense. Besides I focus on accuracy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zalran on 2005-07-21 15:20 ]</font>

Head FluidFiend

Ok so I think I've decided to go with aesthetics over abilities, at least for this particular mag, and am gonna go with Rati.

So my next question is:

Would purple really be the best color Rati for her?