Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for the translation, very interesting!

FFIX ability system?
    Saigan PSZ FC: 1161-9928-1181

I'm not finding a takeo miyoshi anywhere. Anyway, thanks for the translations. Actually I did try learning, but the class just moved too fast and I have learning disabilities, so I'll probably end up hiring a translator later in life.

Techniques:
    The magic system of the Saga, called "technique", is still there. This time around you will need to use up "Photon Points" to use them. You can start using some techs after you reach a certain level requisite. Once your Photon Points reach 0, you can't use them anymore. Each weapon allows for a certain amount of Photon Points, so depending on your equipment you can cast different kinds of spells. In this issue we will tell you about the attack techniques, one kind among the three kinds of techniques (being attack techs, healing techs and supporting techs).
    interesting part here..
    seems like they made techs dependent on weapons alot more now

somehow, this system of photon pt doesn't surprise me..
    where have i seen this?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2005-07-26 10:29 ]</font>
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Googling, I have found lots of interviews of Miyoshi Takao about precisely PSU. I wasn't that far off...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Ungh. *twitch* So we can't use techs unless we use certain weapons? :/
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

I'd say that'd make things hard. I'm guessing PP is for the character, not the weapon, so it can be refillable. Why would Sonic Team force you to gather up a bunch of the same item so you don't go dry on magic, especially on vital things like Resta? And how about all that Meseta you'd be gathering up from selling the items, making things easier (UNLESS the buyer you're selling to lowers the price detects that the item is no longer magically capable)?

Hmm... I'm not sure I dig the photon points portion... But we will have to see...

Photon points? Is that like materia in weapons like in FFVII?

The PP system sounds like an evolved version of .hacks system of learning spells and attacks.....I don't think I like this system, but I guess only time will tell.