Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

With Gc BB and the upcoming PSU, wich are you planing to play and left?
    - -
    edit: can't you please at least make the title a bit more understandable instead of ,,,,, (>?

edit: fixed typos in Title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2005-07-20 19:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-07-20 19:46 ]</font>

Uncle plans on buying it for his PS2, because it's already neglected.
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

On 2005-07-20 19:20, -Axel- wrote:
    With Gc BB and the upcoming PSU, wich are you planing to play and left?
    I'm assuming you mean, "With GC, BB, and the upcoming PSU, which are you planning to play and which one(s) will you leave?" So I will answer it that way.

I'm planning on keeping with Blue Burst for a while and seeing that PSU doesn't come out for another year and a half yet, it is hard to say how I will get it. However, I will be playing the PC version in any case.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Blue Burst till PSU comes out, then I'll be data mining it for all it's worth. Depending on how much I like it, could drop BB or not.

Given that I'm also playing WoW, Gunz, and will be playing CoV when that comes out, I think my time is pretty well taken up. Not to mention that a couple people want me on FFXI......

I'll definitely get PSU for PC and hopefully it provides me with as much addictive fun and time consuming goodness as PSO has over the years. I started a char on the US BB beta but I have better pc games to play and I can't see paying for what is essentially the same game as the one I own for GC (btw this isn't a knock against BB at all so simmer down )

Anyway, I am hugle excited for PSU, and as far as I'm concerned it can't come out soon enough. And to be completely honest, I think it should do very well commercially and that means fresh new blood for these forums. Yes we will get our share of new, obnoxious noobs and flaming little children, but we will also get tons of cool new people and I'm really looking forward to seeing lots of new faces when the game finally ships

GC...then BB....the PCPSU.....

but, well have to see whats better later!

PSU for the PC if I get a new one by then... Otherwise I will settle for the PS2 version...

After making the mistake of buying FFXI for PS2 (with the hard drive) and then seeing how much better the PC version looked, I think I will probably get the PC version of PSU

Since my computer can't handle BB, I'll stick with GC untill PSU comes out.

Head FluidFiend

Kinda depends on when everything is released in relation to each other... Since, as far as I know, nothing is confirmed other than general time frames I kinda needa wait and see. Although I'll likely get the PC version. However it may mean my having to upgrade something in the process... (The link I followed for PC requirements took me to the exact same page that I followed the link from, go figure... -__-; ) Til then though, BB as much as I'm able. Then as for after it comes out... Dunno yet...