Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm gonna be rocking on my new PC when PSU comes out (btw, I'll have it pre-ordered )

As Violet said, it can't come out soon enough. I have been waiting since I first heard of it, and ever since been watsing away because I don't have it yet.

Hopefully, like ST said in EGM's article, there will be much more effort put in to stop hacking, and that is a big plus for me. (hackers = bah)

BB and Guild Wars have always been my timekiller until PSU comes out. When it does I'll be getting the PC version and crossing my fingers that the PC servers are seperate from the PS2 servers (can't plug an AR into a PC).

On 2005-07-21 09:27, Cynric wrote:
    BB and Guild Wars have always been my timekiller until PSU comes out. When it does I'll be getting the PC version and crossing my fingers that the PC servers are seperate from the PS2 servers (can't plug an AR into a PC).
    Actually didn't they confirm in an article that they would be running the PC and PS2 servers together, much like FFXI? Big mistake if you ask me...

On 2005-07-21 09:54, shinobu_seta wrote:
    On 2005-07-21 09:27, Cynric wrote:
    Actually didn't they confirm in an article that they would be running the PC and PS2 servers together, much like FFXI? Big mistake if you ask me...
    Yes, the servers will be shared.

Say Hi to AR, PC gamers

All games should be on PCs, so I'm playing the PC version. I haven't played any version of PSO in years, and I'm not playing BB.

im glad they will be connected more people the better plus when i played FF11 some of the best people where from the ps2 becuase the controller > PC

I'll get PSU for the PC; controller is not a problem in my case since I have a PC game pad, it's what I already use with PSOBB.

Glad the servers will be shared; considering that your online characters are not saved in your memory card, I'm sure cheating will be more controlled, just like with PSOBB.

speaking of controllers, do you think a PC gamepad that is basically a PS2 controller except for the PC would work well?

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Works fine for PSO.

Actually if its done right AR won't be a problem since data will all be server side for multiplayer characters. I have seen no hacking whatsoever on FFXI to this day. Worst thing going on is Gil selling and bots.
    Saigan PSZ FC: 1161-9928-1181