Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

im glad the PC and PS2 servers are together it means i can finally play with the buddies i have talked to on PSOW, at the mo i play EU PSOX and that sucks because everyone is either from the US or theyplay GC, so yay.

i do hope there aint much hacking tho. (i speak for all probably)

Cynric, you play GW, i play that and BB as time wasters till PSU as well.

As Violet said, PSU couldn't come out sooner, I can't wait for this game to come out, I'll be playing it on my PS2, Because I'm not spending 300-400 dollars just to make my POS PC handle a game my PS2 can, graphics never meant much to me, and if anything, i'll see the PC version on my friends PC anyhow.

And the controller is also a huge plus for me, I'm having slight control problems on BB due to no controller but its something that I'm responsible for as well, because I don't wanna spend 20+ dollars for a USB controller for 1 game.

Spend 10$ instead in a PS2 to PC adapter and you can use your PS2 controllers with your PC, works like a charm I assure you.

Still doesn't change the fact that I would have to upgrade/change my motherboard to something that has an AGP slot or PCI-E slot, then have to buy a video card that is within the requirements of PSU (probably like a Geforce 6800 or something), and then turn around and have to wait for this PS2-PC adaptor to arrive to have a complete PS(O) experience on my PC.

Now for my PS2, all i need to do is buy a 50 or so dollar network adapter, and a router and i'm ready to play.

Now of you were talking about BB, i'm still not sure about the PC-PS2 controller thing, I don't have my own CC ATM and don't know where to search for one.

Playing BB now. Will be getting PSU for PC. Can never say no to hi-res eye-candy PSU for PC will most likely get updates and patches via donwloads like BB currently does (can fix many bugs and glitches). While PS2 users will have to wait and buy a "PSUv2" disc several months later...lucky console players

On 2005-07-20 19:20, -Axel- wrote:
    With Gc BB and the upcoming PSU, wich are you planing to play and left?
    - -
    edit: can't you please at least make the title a bit more understandable instead of ,,,,, (>?

edit: fixed typos in Title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2005-07-20 19:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-07-20 19:46 ]</font>
    BB isn't for gamecube, contemptable shrew!!

PCs are crap and Intel-equipped Macs won't come any sooner so it'll be PS2 for meh.

Phantasy Star Universe on the Playstation 2.

I am vaguely interested in PSOBB since it has Episode 4 but I just can't play games on the PC. It doesn't come naturally to me. Seeing as how PSU is the next Online Phantasy Star game that will be apearing on a console it stands to reason that PSU is the next game in the series that I will be playing. I'm afraid that I won't be playing PSOBB at all.

PSU for my PS2, naturally n.n

I don't have a PS2 and since PS3 comming out next year anyway, it'd be a waste of money to go out and buy an older PS2, a memory card, the HDD, and BBA for it. The only thing standing in my way for the PC version is the requirement of a better video card.