Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I want to be one of those beasty people (forgot their name) because they look like pure concentrated ownage!

Metal all the way.. "HUcast" to start off with, then I'm not sure. I might give the Beast race a try if they actually look like animals.

Female human, specializing in melee. I've always wanted to be a "HUmarl".

Hmmm, undecided at this point, mostly because I first want to see what options we're given when creating a Cast.

But, ignoring that, I have plans for a male newman, a female newman, a male human and a Cast.
    I'll aim for close range with all of them (with some technique skills for the female newman), but still have a nice long range weapon in hand.

Maybe a lady Cast or Lady Newman.
    Either of course, being attacker types.
    Maybe a side of magic.

A fomar class type character that I will focus on ata, atp and mst. Plus I will wield two claws

GO TO HELL C:

How many characters can you make? I thought it was 4(In which case I'd make on of each race)...So, going from my assumption(Classes or whatever not chosen yet <_<)

Saiffy-Cast
    Raz-Human(Cause, Ryan is so dorky, my initials are cool)
    Ubis-Newman(Yeah, Ubisius is a human in PSO, eat me )
    ?-Beast(Haven't thought of a name yet...)

Yeah, I've had most planned out for awhile... I've come up with a few names for beast, but I dunno... I know when PJ gets back he'll be sure to share all his characters XP

Chances are all my characters will be male... Simply because for Saiffy... That's just my thing, always been a big hawt robawt, always will be. Raz.. Again, it's initials of my name... So chances are he'll resemble me(Except a million times cooler XD). Maybe I'll make a female newman though(Time to let Ubisius rest maybe?)... And of course, I don't know about beast yet, but a female beast it like... @_@

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saiffwin on 2005-07-21 15:49 ]</font>

FOmar type caster: support techs... hopefully equippable with a big*** sword >_<
    Saigan PSZ FC: 1161-9928-1181

Male Ranger, whoever it may be.

They had better still have the berets and cavalry pants for female humans still... The equal of a RAmarl of course. HUnewearl equal a beast, though I would be interrested to see a female beast type... Hopefully they don't look like Miss. Olympia...

And yeah, what is with all the horns on the cast types now? They do look evil, wtf.