Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

10x monomate is not considered stacked!!

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

I know I'm postin so much here, but I wanted to say thanks to everyone who has posted solutions for item-stacking.
    one day I became curious why I never found rare items, even on ultimate. So of course I turned to PSO-world, my favorite site.

I later found out about item-stacking. I had been stacking for a long time. when i read it killed all rare drop rates, I stopped playing my favorite game, as nothing could (as I thought then) help my beloved FOmar character, KATZ. I just gave up on the game from there, I thought i had PERMANENTLY ruined KATZ.

A few months later my brother was listening to music and suddenly he had an urge to play PSO, so I played with him as KATZ. This sparked my interest in PSO again and I started playing more, and finally came back to PSO-world to see what the section ID of a new character would be. I looked back under cheaters section, for god knows what reason, but I saw what saved my file from no-rareness - how to fix the item-stacking thing. It was quite simple, really, and I followed the instructions. so thanks everyone who posts about it, you may have helped someone else out who gave up on PSO!

THANK YOU ALL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nidramag on 2006-11-09 17:00 ]</font>

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

The Key to Your Heart...

my friends all have stacked items and i was wondering if playing with them stiil will hurt my chances at rares....

p.s. plz don't tell me you answered this already lol>.<

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

On 2005-07-21 06:56, Arislan wrote:
    If a stacker/magger is in the game, and you, the leader, are not using such items, rares will still drop.
    So, yes, it's been answered. If you don't stack, and you're the leader, you're good to go.

The Key to Your Heart...

YAY! Thanks. Well looks like I'll have to convince them to make me leader

If you save the game instead of power off and you have illegitimate items, do you still suffer even if you did not know and you acquired these items through trade (obviously not stacked ones, but weapons)?

some of these people need to take a couple computer science courses and find out how computer code works.....

On 2007-02-01 14:18, Oranjuice_2 wrote:
    If you save the game instead of power off and you have illegitimate items, do you still suffer even if you did not know and you acquired these items through trade (obviously not stacked ones, but weapons)?
    I assume you're asking whether hacked items affect your droprates, in relation to the original post here.
    It says to bank the item, and then power off. It is implied that after you bank the item, you save the game as usual, before powering off.

If this wasn't what you wanted to know, please clarify your question.

The Gamecube doesn't really care if you knew or not, by the way.

I want to get a cheat mag. Will that make me unable to find rare drops? (Im playing the Episode 1&2 on GC.)

i was given a bunch of non legit items by a hacker. i play Blue burst. i got rid of most of them when i found out they wernt legit, but i had to keep a few. will those affect anything?