Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

-V501:
    It says it increases the efficiency of special attacks, but how, exactly?

There are two ways special attacks can be boosted.
    1) all special attacks have an inherent accuracy, from 60% to 80% the accuracy of a hard attack .
    So, does V501 increase the accuracy of the special, being useful for any special attack, then?
    And does this affect non-regular specials ?
    (Lavis, Orotiagito, Gal Wind, Berdysh, Tsumikiri J-Sword, Dark Flow, Dark Meteor, Vjaya, Belra Cannon, Drill Launcher, Commander Blade, Frozen Shooter/Snow Queen, Heaven Punisher and similar, Plantain Fan/Plantain Huge Fan, Twin Psychogun, Windmill)

2) some special attacks (Ice, Frost, Freeze, Blizzard, Bind, Hold, Seize, Arrest, Panic, Riot, Havoc, Chaos, Dim, Shadow, Dark, Hell, Devil's, Demon's, to name them) have an inherent success rate.
    Does V501 increase that success rate? making the unit useless on a lot of weapons, but even more terrific on weapons like Spread Needle, Ano Rifle, Rainbow Baton, etc.

-V502:
    What does this do? better version of V501, or boosts differently? (see explanation of V501)

-Divine Protection:
    After we thought this unit doubled LCK, and boosted EDK/ELT by 20 on beats starting with an even digit, here came the description: "Doubles the wearer's LCK, and increases light or dark resistance by 20, depending on the time of day"
    "Or"...
    My guess is that the unit doubles your LCK all the time, boosts EDK by 20 on beats starting with an odd digit and ELT by 20 on beats starting with an even digit.

Any thoughts/help?

EDK at odd, ELT at even? Why this way and not the other way around?

EDK at odd, ELT at even? Why this way and not the other way around?
    Good Question. 666 (The devils Number) is even,and 7(Opposite devils number,lol) is odd. I'm puzzled.

555 is the number of man >_>

555 is the begining of fake phone numbers?

This is not FKL, but thats where itll be going!

BB Items AGAIN! Damn you guys tease a lot!

Another possibility is that V501 might boost specials up by one level, bringing Red Sword to Arrest, or Last Survivor to Gush for example.

And maybe V502 does 2 levels instead of one.

Divine Protection might use 0-499, 500-999 instead of evens and odds, to signify day and night (light and dark).

Kefs theory I think is more plausible.

yea skorpius said what I assumed V501/2 would do, but Kef's example was something I also considered.... honestly I hope it just increases the chance of the special to hit rather than boosting its type (devils-demons etc), because RAngers, expecially those that don't have high ATA like the RAmar, can mimic his uber ATA using the same weapon, but then the RAmar would be propelled even further than them with it equipped so.....

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2005-07-22 16:40, Skorpius wrote:
    Another possibility is that V501 might boost specials up by one level, bringing Red Sword to Arrest, or Last Survivor to Gush for example.

And maybe V502 does 2 levels instead of one.
    Wouldn't that make them useless for weapons at the max levels/SRanks? Or would they go above those set levels?

Interesting thought