Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Turning off while saving, cheating, exposing mem card to various things, etc.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

F.S.U.

closest ive come so far is 130 with a fomar nd im still workin on it. but a buddy of mine reached 200 nd he has never played online either

i am about 2 hit 100 and have never been online either (game cube pso+) is it ezer to get 2 200 online or offline (with out cheating)

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

It is much easier to hit 200 online. You've got 4 people to move things along, and you've got high EXP quests like Towards the Future and Military Strikes Back.

Just as a sidenote, even though 100 may be the halfway point in levels, it's nowhere near the halfway point in experience.

In fact, at 100 exactly, you'll have just about 3-5% of the experience needed to get to 200. In fact, if I remember correctly, 186 holds the halfway point in experience.

And, to top it off, the total experience you'll need is 83227800.

To be honest, I find it unlikely that anyone would have the attention span to do that offline. If you're up to it, I say go for it, but it's going to be a long, long journey.
    Last edited by furrypaws; Jul 26, 2008 at 11:35 AM.

i am trying to get online i got the gear but no sever (I now, I cant say any thing else about the names or how to get to one) been w8ing for a reply for a week from 2 of them.

and a quick ? how can u reach lvl 200 by cheating. i don't mean give me the codes or the site 2 do so. i mean do u use a hack, code, corruption, extra...
    Last edited by tekboy00; Jul 27, 2008 at 06:23 PM.

A cheat that makes the enemies give a LARGE amount of exp IIRC.

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

There's probably also just a cheat to insta warp you to 200. Of course, I am just basing this off of the fact that there's a quest on one server that, after disconnecting you, changes your character to level 200.

I wouldnt really recommend it though. The game's not any more exciting at 200 than it is at 150. In fact, I could even say it's less so, since you have not much to look forward to anymore.

Remember, the journey to 200 is the fun part, not the 200 itself.

On GC I've always corrupted before 120, so yeah, i doubt I'll ever hit it there. Now I've just started on BB, and I plan on hitting 200 on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

i reached lvl 200 in ver.2, that's about 96 million exp (pic in the previous pagas)

A few guys I rolled with that I didn't see mentioned that made it to 200 legitly with me...
    faqface, hoobasteve, abhor, and hutang(though I think he purposely stopped at 1 exp from 200) and myself, firefish. This was on GC, good times.