Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

First character will look something like that.

I'll probably not use him a lot, make a new character and play with it more... Then get bored with it and come back to my first.

techn0rganic

I'll have to think up some really new cool names, good thing there may be no ID's now. Alot of people would name their character something awkward juts to get a certain ID.

Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

Well like most here the characters I've worked on since ver 1 will be back in PSU. I'll be making them as close as possible to what they are now.

techn0rganic

Well my style is mainly with colors, I like black and white, and always ice my guy's hair to near white, but still blonde.

techn0rganic

LOL! Check out my goth Hume with shiny blonde hair!

Wow, Ethan looked pretty skinny in those beta trailers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Tek_ on 2005-08-01 09:48 ]</font>

PSU will most likely come out in Japan and America long before it arrives over here in Europe. The Upside to this ( that's if there is an upside to having to wait ) is that PSOWorld will probably have covered this game in detail by then and that all the info I want and need ( What the characters look like, attack animations, thier stats and thier strengths and weakness, etc ) will be available to me to do all the neccesaru research ahead of time. Of course that's probably not going to stop me from taking each class and each character for a brief test drive, somtimes you've got to experience somthing for yourself.

I dunno about that, my first character ever was a HUnewearl, and I seem to always do better with those more then anyone else. It's kinda odd...

ANYWAY Short Newearl, both magically delicious, and strong. Long white hair. Red or pink eyes, petite. Ideal weapon: Something with a red blade or a scyth of sorts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ColonD on 2005-08-01 23:26 ]</font>