I've eben playing PSO for quite a few years now, and throughout this time I have had many, many ideas and stories for my characters and things. I've drawn a few things from PSO (though, not well) and I've always wanted to actually write up big stories for my characters. I just never got around to doing it because.. well, I just didn't know where I should do so, or how to go about getting exposure for it and etc.

After finding this board I'm just wondering if this is the place to do so? If I write (or draw) these things up and post them exclusively on this board, would that be alright? I'm just asking because I (as well as a lot of others) want my ideas to be at least somewhat warmly received by others. I wouldn't want to go through all the trouble of doing this only to find out that I'd be putting it in the wrong place and stuff.

See ya later.

Anything to deal with art or stories can be posted here in this board.

Just remember that we try to keep a pg-13 rating in all the stuff that is turned in.

Hope to see your work soon.

Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate the kindness.

Nah, you are free to post it here, if it's something everyone can see.

One thing you can expect though, is criticism, altough most is only done in a constructive basis.

That's my favourite thing about this forum. Everyone is willing to give criticism only in a constructive way (there were some people back in the day who were callous jerks and were just plain mean, but they're not here any more ).

I look forward to seeing anything you post!

And never be discouraged if you grow no comments over many views.

It happens to everyone.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Welcome to the Fanworks community, Majiteque.

I've been posting fics here for a few years now, so here's a few tips I can share with you on this subject.

1. When you're happy with what you've written, post it then, and never sooner. If you don't like it, neither will your readers.

2. Sometimes you'll get a boat load of replies, and sometimes you won't. Don't let it discourage you. Stick with it. It's very rewarding to finish a fic.

3. People will call you on the stuff you screw up. Don't be discouraged by that, either. Criticism is a tool to help you improve your writing style.

4. Don't get caught up trying to emulate someone else's style-- You need to define a style all your own, and refine it until it is yours. That applies to both writing and artwork.

And most importantly...

5. Have fun out there. If you can't enjoy it, it's not worth it; but there's plenty to enjoy.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Been some delays due to a hectic work schedule this week..

I should be posting some things soon.