Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

i am looking for some help. i read an FAQ at gamefaqs and it said stag cultery can be found in very hard forest and in the fake in yellow quest. it also said that double saber can be found in very hard mines. i have found one there before, but i cant seem to find one now. i have no idea where i can find a twin brand. please help!

BY THE WAY i am bluefull if that helps at all

I think that you can find TWIN BRANDs with the ORAN ID on Very hard Ruins and Mines, but only after 300 hours of gameplay.

i hvae 112 hours logged and im bluefull.... i should be able to find a double saber in mines. i think.

darn i dont think i can get stag cultery... i think only whitills can get them. and twin brands are only oran... darn...

Twin Brands can be found with ORAN ID in very hard ruins. And NO, you don't need over 300 hours of gameplay. My first Twin Brand with Oran ID only came in 60 hours, 2nd in 90 hours. You will eventually find one if you play vhard ruins constantly with ORAN ID. In vhard mines, Double Saber is also common with ORAN.

Yes, With Bluefull, you can also find Double Sabers in vhard mines. You can also find Soul Banish in vhard ruins. I also found a Durandal in vhard caves (from Pan Arms) in the same game that I found a Soul Banish in (offline).

For Stag Cutlery, it is very easy for Section A IDs to find it in Ultimate Forest 1 boxes. If you want one, I can always get a legit one for you. I actually have 2 spares ones that I don't need.

i cant play online right now... i have cable so i cant get online. should i buy version 2? its only 20 bucks and it seems a lot better.

does it matter what miens i look for a double saber in?

does it matter what miens i look for a double saber in?

As far as I have seen (being Whitill), I can find a Double-Saber in VHard mines without trying. The other twins are not likely to be found by me, but you never know.

i cant get enough of those varistas and db sabers!!!!