Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/1 drop rate?

i have had pso 1&2 plus for about 8 months now (never been online but hope to be on soon) and i have 2 charcters that i play with one is level 70 varedia the other is level 27 purplenum (both RAmar) and the one that is level 27 always gets rares (he has about a 1/1 drop rate for every monster) i am 100% legit and i cant figure out why he is like this if anyone knows why he gets all these rares please just tell me why

i think i might have done something unlegit on accadent but i just want to be sure so i dont do it again

to clear up any confusion i am not asking for this cheat if i used it on accadent
    (sorry i just joined today and i dont want to get in trouble on the first day like i usually do so i am being really careful about what i say)

For you character to have a 1/1 rate, every monter you encountered would have to drop its rare. The only way that happens is if you are using an AR code.

It is more likely that you have just been rather lucky in finding a few rares on each of your Ragol excursions.

see now this is where i get lost what is an ar code and yes every monster drops its rare

sorry if i didnt word that very well

AR: Action Replay (cheat device). I believe there is a code which makes monsters always drop their rares, though I can't talk about it on these forums.

That's the only explanation I can think of...

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

well i still have no idea how i did an ar code but that is probly the only way this could have happened

thanks anyway

You would have used an Action Replay (AR) CD!

GO TO HELL C:

On 2005-08-04 10:17, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    AR: Action Replay (cheat device). I believe there is a code which makes monsters always drop their rares, though I can't talk about it on these forums.

That's the only explanation I can think of...
    It's about 98% chance of dropping their rares, not 100%...Although, having 5 Tollaws all drop their Millas can be somewhat humerous.

the only problem here is i didnt use a cd i just turned on the game and made another charter and now he gets every rare he can get

so scence i didnt use a cd it cant be an ar code so then what is it?

On 2005-08-04 11:59, re4 wrote:
    the only problem here is i didnt use a cd i just turned on the game and made another charter and now he gets every rare he can get

so scence i didnt use a cd it cant be an ar code so then what is it?
    It sounds like you are just getting a few rares per run. Your luck will wear off soon enough.

no he has always gotten the rare item a monster carries every time