Well, after 9 unsuccessful tries against Pollux, I decided to come here for help. I have come as close as 8 HP left on her, until she used a Heavy Attack and took me out with her annoying Timed Piercing.

It would help if someone could help me by posting strategies on how to beat the behemoth with 55 HP.

Thanks in advance.

I just now looked at it.

Pollux:

You'll want to use Penetrate Guard. I'm not sure if penetrate Return works on Story Characters, but if it does then use it. SC Slayer weapons will greatly improve your chances of winning, dealing a lot of damage with AC combos. Cards like Durandal can cast techs, which are boosted by SC Slayer, and aren;t as easily blocked by Defense Cards. Since Pollux will eventually ignore your items, you should equip accordingly and not have to worry about them being destroyed. Twin Psychoguns are probably the top weapons of choice for half of the Hunters and Rangers, and Caduceus is definately what you'll be using with your Forces. Don't forget yout TP Defense, Pollux has 0 TP.

I can use most of what is there, but I don't have Twin Psychoguns. I'll try this strategy, and if this doesn't work, then I don't know what I'll do. >.>

here is my easy way:create a basic deck with sil'fer including three weakness's sabers swords mechguns mags and defensive cards(don't forget cards like split,heavy attack for extra damage) charge on her and kill her.Save weakness for when her APs get a little high and thats that.It work's for me.
    Random ragnus speed run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAWVpqMnI24
    Grove of Fanatics S2 run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDJ37FMA6k

For Pollux, I just used Kylria and did hit and runs against her. That and I think I got lucky on her timed pierce attacks...