As we all know, PSO World had a little bit of info regarding an interview with a Sega US representative. Well, I recently got my latest issue of Nintendo Power and have scanned the entire article for your reading pleasure...

***Article is originally from Nintendo Power Volume 195/September 2005. Article name is "Sega goes Hog Wild" ***

(Note that I will post the links since I saved the images in JPEG format and they are...big)

Pic One
Pic Two
Pic Three
Pic Four
Pic Five
Pic Six

EDIT: Completely forgot to say this...

For those of you who are confused, I was responding to this, which was posted on July 24th...

IGN has put up an interesting commentary about the prospect of Sega's classic line up appearing on the Revolution. Sega president Simon Jeffrey had only to say that "We're very interested in Revolution at the moment. We obviously haven't made any announcements, but we, like other people, are talking with Nintendo about what Revolution will be, about potential opportunities on Revolution."

If anyone has the Nintendo Power article this story originally comes from, please let us see it on the forums.
Hopefully, things are clarified now...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arthas_Zero on 2005-08-02 17:56 ]</font>