Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    What you call my momma?

Those who have read the FAQ, that can't wait for it, and are more eager to play it than any game including the upcoming PSO's.

I for one am looking for a PA, and for those here that post on the SWG boards and are dead serious on everything regarding SWG post your professions and what you are going to do in the game, here.

I'm probably going to be a bounty hunter for my first char, then probably work my way into a PA, be a politician and turn myself mayor, and for my 3rd work my way to being a Jedi (force sensitive first) and then fall to Dark jedi and move on on killings...several bounty hunters running after my ass, oooo the intensity!

CAN'T WAIT!

Post Farmer (minus the S)

Daaaamn, that game sounds good. I'm gonna have to check out on it. One question, will you have to pay to play online?

I'm serious about Star Wars Galaxies.

I plan on designing, selling, and probably manufaturing blasters. And then, my brother plans on either making droids or making vehicles (he can't decide), and we'll both end up mining for materials to make our wares. And we're both starting on Naboo.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Can someone post up a link? I want to check it out ;_;

Careless, ignorant, and insensitive

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/index.jsp

btw dabra, i herd to become a jedi, you are randomly selected when you make a new char. You can't just pick it, which in turn is a good thing because there won't be a million light saber using jedis walking around.

All right, I signed up for the beta but I doubt I will be picked, although I was picked for every other beta testing I signed up for (1.)

Whats the system reqs?
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

What you call my momma?

Yoshi: well there are about 4 phases of beta, so the first one is for the people that the devs think can really makea job well done with no feedbakc problems, 2nd is for that have been posing their ass off with interesting ideas and good subjects that attracted the devs, 3rd is for hardcore fans and almost everyone, and 4th is for everyone that applied. So basicly everyone will get in eventually.

Kent: Cool, if we ever meet, hook me up with some of your discounts hehe, and i'll offer you some bounty hunting, or deliveries

Shadow_blade: Nope, everyone can become one but it's not easy. First you have to become force sensitive by either asking someone who has the Doctor profession (a skilled one), and if you are not you'd have to take a lot of jobs or steps in the right direction. Then there's the Jedi stuff where you have to train with the rebels, eventually meet yoda and the crew and maybe with the skill shown you'll become one. The catch is that you have to make your saber which is hard because you have to find a lot of crystals and items and if you screw up with the crystals it may kill you. Of course you can buy sabers but i doubt people will sell theirs or people will even buy them because Jedi work better with their own sabers. My ultimate goal is to fall to the dark side and eventually work on a doulbe saber, which will be twice the work obviously...the only downward i see is that there is item decay, so with time, your saber may rot if you don't take care of it.

Dangerous55: Well the game was aimed at "low-end" PC's so basicly you can play it well with a geforce 3 mx p3 733mhz, but you'd have to turn off a lot of features..

The fee? well there is one for sure but it ultimatly depends on what the devs think is appropriate, which for me is about 12 bucks.

I'm waiting impatiently for this game. Im not too sure what to be in the game, Bounty Hunter sounds like fun though. My main delima is whether to wait for the PC or console version, right now I do not have a PC that can play the newer pc games, which stinks because I want morrowind on the pc. Anyway Im going to pick a Human as my species of choice, maybe a Zabrak.
    "This plan is so bad it HAS to be ours."

Well I will definatley buy it if my system will run it. When is the real realese?

My goal is to start a militia to fight the Empire on my own.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.