Thread: Is it true????

I've had PSO3 for about 4 months (offline) and the other day decided to get online, so i started to look at some PSO3 related forums. One of the regular topics on the forums was ' PSO III community DEAD!! '
    people were saying no-one hardly played this????

Is this true as i really want to get online, but realise no-one plays it???

So on average how many people play on this a night and is the FSOD as common???

The peak for Ep3 online activity occured around June of last year. Since then, the community has decreased dramatically. There are still people that play it, but not nearly as many.

There aren't many people left, but you can still find enough players to have fun. Playing online certainly makes ep3 a better game.
    And FSOD-wise you should be fine if you just avoid the busiest block on the US server.

Which block is that? I hardly see anyone when I do manage to get back into ep3. Except for a few devoted friends.

On 2005-08-06 09:38, Ryna wrote:
    The peak for Ep3 online activity occured around June of last year. Since then, the community has decreased dramatically. There are still people that play it, but not nearly as many.
    So hardly anyone plays anymore?

On 2005-08-25 23:08, Reiz_Fan wrote:
    So hardly anyone plays anymore?
    In my experience, most of the people that still play Episode 1&2 also have Episode 3. So if you know a few people, it isn't too hard to get a game going.

With that being said, you won't find too many people that play Episode 3 exclusively. Most of those people retired a long time ago.

The good thing about Ep3, you don't really lose anything. I play it when there is nothing really to do on Ep 1&2