Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Karen :o

techn0rganic

That's what I think too, but I can't seem to find my post on that, it must have been in another topic.

Eh.

It is just Sonic Team screwing around with the PS mythos. However, since these aren't true PS sequels, they decided to take liberty with how things work in the PS universe.

Anyway, most of these people nowadays that are going to play this game probably don't even know PS1-4 even exist.

^ indeed, not many will even know about the accelerated growth rates that newmans have... who knows, PS in general usually has the dramatic character deaths (those that are mostly female for some reason) so maybe Karen might have some weird growth spurt and die or something leads to her death. ATM she seems like she's the Alys and ethans the Chaz despite their age(s).

I do believe that episode 3 revealed that newmans could take an anti-aging drug that prolongs their life to normal. Maybe Sue was on it and was worried if it would work or not since it was new. Also, I think if humans take it they get younger and eventually die from being too young.

Please forgive my ignornace on Numans if I say somthing stupid.

On 2005-08-14 09:16, Split wrote:
    in one quest(maybe Black Paper?), Sue was in the corner of Pioneer 1 near the bank, musing about how a newman's life span is indefinite.
    I defenetely remember this line from PSO even though I haven't done any of the quests in PSO in ages. Maybe Numans are semi immortal, once they reach a certain age they stop growing or ageing. Last I heard, they were gentetically engineered race ( that's if I remember correctly ) so there is no telling what has ben done to thier DNA.

On 2005-08-13 12:05, Uncle_bob wrote:
    If she is 17, shouldn't she look a lot older than she does? Since she's a newman, and they've got that excellerated aging thing going on.

Or is Uncle missing something?
    Accelerated aging or not... there is one specific point you are missing. Apparently while making this new race, they are able to increase the 'body aging' process. Instead of being born where you start as a baby. You can actually release them at any age you desire.

Though the process on how this is done is still something I really don't know. Usually time is a factor for something like this to happen, but I guess with the ability of able to warp they can produce this type of stuff.

As for intelligence, it is possible to actually teach someone a gigantic information to someone, or do various things like dream enhancing technologies or have a place where they can 'jack' in, like Matrix and learn information via through there.

So interesting, but so hard right now the technology we have right now.

---

(spoiler)
    Dunno if you played Episode III, but the point where Kranz dies. He is cloned and how were they suppose to reconstruct him so fast? Of course when you joined the government, you had a chip set in your brain and they would have these 'checks' where they would record that information.

techn0rganic

Its all in the photons, everything scientific relates to photons, in the PS dimension.

Anyways, speaking of psu hotties, who's this other girl on the right?

I checked the PSU site for her sillohuette, but it wasn't there. I've seen all the characters in the famitsu scans, and all of those shadows match up to each. Does anyone know? I think that she has a sweet jacket anyways. Overall awesome costume.

Either another character that will join up (but unmentioned) or a placeholder for Karen before they had her design complete.

I do not recall Newmans being semi immortal...
    infact as I recall... Sue in PSO said that Newmans can die any time so their ages are questionable.

Either way... Karen's hot

Makes me wonder if that whole thing between nei and neifirst is true. That every newman has a clone and when that clone is killed, the other dies as well.