Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: evolve card?

how and when does the cards evolve into other card?

randomly
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

After selecting a card pack, you'll be taken to a screen where each of the cards will be displayed, one-at-a-time. As the cards are being displayed, each one will have a chance to evolve.

There are two factors that affect whether a card will evolve or not. First, there a random number is rolled to see if the card will have a chance at evolving. After that, the success of the card evolution will be based on the number of cards you have for the card that is about to to evolve. The greater the number of cards you have, the better the odds.

I had one of my cards evolve a few days ago after defeating Pollux. An al rappy turned into a sinow beat. Not one of the strongest cards in the world, but what can you do?

On 2005-08-14 05:35, Feelmirath wrote:
    I had one of my cards evolve a few days ago after defeating Pollux. An al rappy turned into a sinow beat. Not one of the strongest cards in the world, but what can you do?
    If you are playing offline, you should feel lucky that you got a Sinow Beat card. That is pretty much the only way you'll get one there.

Well, it must have been lucky seeing as its the first one of my cards to successfully evolve, but its not a card that will deal out a 40 damage finisher (seeing as its attack AC unable, because it has double strike). Ah well, its a low cost card, and since im strictly offline, i guess it was lucky Danke!

Anyways, when you get 9 of a certain card, you will definately see a difference in the chance that they will evolve *looks at guide*.
    Im speaking bullshit.
    Ok, the more cards you have, the higher the chance it'll evolve

Yeah, S-Beat is quite useful actually in my deck.....

Most of my decent Arkz cards were from transformations (Dagger->Sinow Red), (Evil Shark->Zol Gibbon)

On-topic, I think once you have 99 of a card it can't change,so be aware of that. Also, a transformation won't always make nice cards..

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Theres one thing that always gets me though.
    Surely it would make logical sense if the cards transformed into better versions of that card?
    I mean, why would an al rappy transform into a sinow beat? I would have expected something like a love rappy (lost in corruption ) or egg rappy, ot something like that...
    Not that I'm complaining, its just a bit weird...

On 2005-08-14 07:05, Feelmirath wrote:
    Theres one thing that always gets me though.
    Surely it would make logical sense if the cards transformed into better versions of that card?
    I mean, why would an al rappy transform into a sinow beat? I would have expected something like a love rappy (lost in corruption ) or egg rappy, ot something like that...
    Not that I'm complaining, its just a bit weird...
    It is extremely rare for a transformation to happen like you are describing. Usually you'll end up getting Virus, Ill Gill, Deldepth, Flight Cutter, or Flight Fan via transformation.

Also, the Sinow Beat card is pretty decent when used correctly.

Yeah, i was debating whether to put it in my Endu deck, because teh morfos = cost hogger. It contains mainly dark type creatures, but i guess this time i could make an exception