Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ok, recently, there's been a spam message flying round MSN Messenger- telling you to download some new program.

Not exactly sure what this might have done, but now everytime I play BB in full-screen, after a few minutes it minimizes (consequently closing the program). Before anyone asks, Ive ran BB in full-screen since the Open beta, without problems.

I can play fine in Window mode, but don't like it.

I had some popups doing this for a bit, but used Spybot: Search and Destroy/ Ad Aware to get rid of them.

However, BB is still doing the same...

Anyone have ANY idea what's going on?

It might be a program that's installed due to this MSN thing, I share my computer, and no-one remember what they click on..., here's a pic of task manager, to show what's running. Anything look suspicious? Thanks for any help at all, this is driving me crazy =(

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

sorry to hear that although I'm not sure what it might be atm, I can tell you that there is nothing suspicious in Task Manager. Everything is a legit process that is running.

= It's really strange- it can't be that my computer can't handle BB, I've run BB since Beta testing in full screen, so it's not that...

Plus, when I run Spybot or Ad Aware, there's no spyware..

It seems to only happen when BB runs full-screen though =(

Thanks for trying to help VioletSkye, I just hope this sorts out =(

Check your error logs the next time it happens. Go to CONTROL PANEL and then click ADMINISTRATIVE TOOLS. Then Click on EVENT VIEWER. Check the APPLICATION and SYSTEM logs. Look for any red X's that say ERROR next to it. Double click the red X and it will give you a brief description of what occured during that error.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2005-08-14 17:00 ]</font>

Hmm, Ive checked that out- to be honest, I don't have a clue what most of it all means

There's no red X's for today, which is wierd, considering today's been the worst day for this happening...

Tried it, even with MSN closed, still closes BB =

are you getting any popups when this happens?

I don't now.. I was originally, but after using Spybot, it detected some spyware, so I got rid of it.

After that, I'm getting no popups, I get a couple of seconds warning, as my computer starts making a fair bit of noise, after around 4 seconds of this, BB minimizes, and closes, since it can't be minimized in full-screen.

does your pc make that noise at other times also, or only when you play PSO in full screen?