Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Nintendo DS is dropping to $130 this sunday from what I have heard.

I still wont buy it. Even if it dropped to 99.99.

It would have to be far cheaper than that for me to part with my cash.
    It's an ok piece of equipment, but It needs a few more A+ games out for it.
    The 'Touch Screen' doesn't really get my juices flowing either. It just didn't live up to the hype. But then again, what does?

On 2005-08-17 11:27, Kizaragu wrote:
    It would have to be far cheaper than that for me to part with my cash.
    It's an ok piece of equipment, but It needs a few more A+ games out for it.
    The 'Touch Screen' doesn't really get my juices flowing either. It just didn't live up to the hype. But then again, what does?
    Ash.
    I don't plan on buying a hand-held at all soon. My GBA doesn't get enough playtime, why buy another machine that I know I won't play.

X-Box 360, however, might just max out my credit cards this year though.

On 2005-08-17 11:53, anwserman wrote:
    X-Box 360, however, might just max out my credit cards this year though.
    Amen to that. I hope I can pick up an Xbox 360 when it's released!

That's cool that the DS is dropping price. I won't be picking another one up though, I traded my first DS in for a PSP and i'm pretty happy with that. If I ever found a used DS cheap though...then maybe i'd pick it up.

Good for those who want it, but I already have a DS so this news pretty much doesn't faze me.

The hope of the great beyond

I want to get Mario kart ds... Online mode will rock!
    But I also want to get the PSP. I am so confused... I have a job now that I am 16 so I will save up for one of them eventually... I have $400 saved away

I hate my PSP

You get it home, throw some music on there, maybe a movie or something, but after a few hours, it just kind of loses it's excitement. (everything I do with my computer anyway)

The only game I have for it that interested me was Darkstalkers. In general everything else is just racing games or some kind of remake or rehash (as was darkstalkers)

I've definitely put more time into my DS and I'm more excited about the coming line up. As for the PSP.....I wish I'd just got an ipod I guess it's more for the mainstreamers out there? Sony's new products just seem to be status symbols anyway these days.

yeah it dropped to 129.99$ because of the release of nintendogs to the US, and also when nintendogs was released on japan the DS sold more copies than the PSP and the PS2 United, and with the delay of zelda i guess they are trying to make the best console game on this generation. Besides i did read that microsoft tryed to buy nintendo but nintendo refuses the offer, and this sounds like they got some card hidden.

Shigeru just wont quite that easily....

I like my PSP. Doesn't get much use when I am at home...but I spend a lot of time commuting downtown to the city...so it helps pass the time. And right now...DS really only has one good game in its line up for me...Meteos. Hopefully with Castlevania, Lunar, and Metroid coming up, this will change.

On 2005-08-18 14:17, Luis wrote:
    yeah it dropped to 129.99$ because of the release of nintendogs to the US, and also when nintendogs was released on japan the DS sold more copies than the PSP and the PS2 United, and with the delay of zelda i guess they are trying to make the best console game on this generation. Besides i did read that microsoft tryed to buy nintendo but nintendo refuses the offer, and this sounds like they got some card hidden.

Shigeru just wont quite that easily....
    I am sorry, but what the hell does that last bit on Microsoft have to do with the DS price drop? Especially since that was a rumor from a couple of years ago? It has nothing to do with the DS price drop what so ever!