Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SPIDERS!!! THERE EVERYWHERE!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

does this price drop take effect on the 21st, or is it lower in stores now?
    My sig disappeared.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

On 2005-08-19 22:10, RurouniJoku wrote:

Especially with the young girl "casual" gamers who seem to be more interested in portables and Nintendo products anyway... And I don't mean to be perverted... But the girl in the Nintendogs commercial is GORGEOUS! O_O...
    Well, I have no idea what you're talking about,
    but I have seen a different Nintendo DS, Nintendogs commercial.

One where a kid is sitting on his couch and playing Nintendogs, talking about the gameplay, and about the girls coming over to play with his dog in the game.

His mom says they're at the door, and he's says something like "I know, my DS game told me." or something as funny, and opens to door to 4 girls and says "Hey!"

I was like woah, Nintendo, lighten it up a bit.

I watched an old SNES Super Punch Out commercial recently, that was taped together with some Beavis and Butthead cartoons years ago, and it was soo ridiculous, compared to the (Nintendo) commercials nowadays.

Well, my brother has a DS and only played it for about 3 weeks. Nintendogs its more like for girls. Why should I be exsited about? Advanced wars DS in the other hand is an awesome game. But I dont like hand held games at all.

I like the PSP more, but its too expensive and not much to do anyway. My friends are excited cause they can watch movies and the graphics are better. But, come on guys, who can watch a 2 hours movie in a 4" screen? :/

On 2005-08-24 09:33, Stricker wrote:
    Well, my brother has a DS and only played it for about 3 weeks. Nintendogs its more like for girls. Why should I be exsited about?
    God forbid any guy get caught in public taking care of a virtual animal.

I would love to hear your reasons for why Nintendogs is for girls.

I think its for girls. Have you seen the commercials? While all the other video game commercials guys are playing, in this commercial there is a girl sitting in her bed with plushes and teddy bears! They created that vision on me now.

Heres another piece of good news for the DS.
    Teh new advance wars is coming out sometime next month! I wants it...
    Theres a new game mode to it (which involves moving around and shooting enemies with proper movement), and theyve expanded on the map making front by letting you draw the map with your stylus.
    Theres a ton of other things, but i cant be bothered to post them right now.
    So another reason why you should buy a ds, as well as the price dropping.

On 2005-08-19 14:44, Outrider wrote:
    But people who are looking for a game and already have their DS - Get Kirby. Don't even think about it. Pick it up, it's awesome.
    I'm planning on it, but it's not too easy, is it? I mean, I've played some of the various SNES/GBA Kirby titles, and they are way too easy. I enjoy at least a decent level of challenge.

On 2005-08-24 10:12, Stricker wrote:
    I think its for girls. Have you seen the commercials? While all the other video game commercials guys are playing, in this commercial there is a girl sitting in her bed with plushes and teddy bears! They created that vision on me now.
    I hardly think it's fair to base your judgement on a game from the image you're afraid people will associate with it. What's the point to even playing different games then? Why not just buy fifteen copies of GTA and be done with it?

And Eihwaz, I haven't beaten Kirby (haven't really played it recently), and while it's not the hardest game out there, it's not that easy. On the plus side, there are quite a few unlockables, but I guess I should pass this question along to some of the others who have a bit more experience with the game.

On 2005-08-24 10:27, Eihwaz wrote:
    On 2005-08-19 14:44, Outrider wrote:
    But people who are looking for a game and already have their DS - Get Kirby. Don't even think about it. Pick it up, it's awesome.
    I'm planning on it, but it's not too easy, is it? I mean, I've played some of the various SNES/GBA Kirby titles, and they are way too easy. I enjoy at least a decent level of challenge.
    It's not terribly hard but it certainly isn't easy either. Well, except the last boss, which I thought was a fairly easy. Still, good game.