Rappy Hunter

In the few weeks I've had this game I've learned a few things:

1. Cheaters are rampant and omnipresent, Their effect on the game is remarkably huge and at the same time almost invisible.
    2. Classes for the most part are balanced, no matter how much we wanna debate about such things.

3. GROUPING(with good people)IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS A PERSON CAN EXPERIENCE!

So thats why I have created this topic- To give a chance for you- The honorable PSO player- to post about great groups you've been in.

Feel free to post names of Players and Things that you've done.

Just Post anything memorable!

Rappy Hunter
    Philly, PA, USA, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth

I've always had some trouble finding good teams and groups that are always together. Sometimes I don't even end up playing online for fear of cheaters and the like. The people I have had the best time with are Danderdag, and my good friend 50 Volts. These are probably the best people I've played with online. If anyone has any good groups that a level 32 HUCast could fit into, I'd like to know. It would be quite helpful.

I cant really remember the names of most players I have played with but its been great so far. Yes cheaters are rampant and can never be suspected of taking your items, be careful. Online is so much fun.

Use your judgement.
    Personally i never join games with lewd/childish names. I always hit X to see what the chars names/levels are in a game before i join, if they are also lewd/childish names i do not join, also i tend to avoid games wit hlevel 100s playing with level 40s for example (just out of safty not that i would accuse them of cheating cause they might be helping friends).
    All but 1 of the games i've been in have been with decent people by following those rules.
    One thing i wish was possible was a) ability to remove YOUR guildcard from someone you've given it too (if you gave to someone that acted nice for example then either ripped you off or just turned out to be an ass) or to ignore people (next time i see someone with a male sexual organ being inserted into someones mouth as a chat symbol i'm going to scream).

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Pilferr on 2001-02-22 21:26 ]</font>

Rappy Hunter

Yeah, I hear that..

Or anymore 4:20 chat symbols.. I mean- Come on!! Although some have some funny ones.. A friend of mine by the name of Loki has a great few symbols of A Character Scratchin Records and plays em when a Photon Blast Goes around.

Group on the Titiania Ship (16- if you have the chance- A good many people from phantasy-star.net are there and all of them are just so delightful and kind.

Again Just my thoughts,

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Catch22 on 2001-02-22 22:37 ]</font>

When I play on the Japanese servers, if I have a group of Japanese players it's usually a good game. They tend not to talk much and they will share stuff they don't use/need. The Force players usually do a good job with their class, sticking in the back and casting alot of techniques, especially healing hunters at the front lines.

The only problem is I'm used to "go in a level, fill inventory, go to town, unload/sell, return to level, fill inventory, repeat over and over".. These guys usually just blitz the levels and even lower level characters hardly ever stop.

-SSZ

Rappy Hunter
    Philly, PA, USA, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth

I actually use the exact same tactic, Sub, and I'm still trying to restrain myself online, so I don't piss everyone off by warping to town every two minutes. I miss out on some good weapons that way. Anyone tried out the European servers? Are there as much cheaters there as here?

Well if anyone on here wants some cool people toplay with look me up or my friends with Team Ems..