I skimmed through the guides and I noticed there aren't any government quest walk-throughs.

Is this an area that we could work on? I'm up for playing Blue Burst and doing guides to get them posted on the site.

Blue Burst Government Guides are being created. I'm not sure when the first ones will be uploaded though.

I had this one in the works when you replied.

Government Quest 1-1: Planet Ragol
    The government sent probes down to Ragol immediately after the explosion to gather information on the environment and conditions. Collect and return one capsule from the surface.

This quest is rather simple. It involves destroying anything that moves in each room until the next set of doors open. Follow the pink line in the map above for the most direct route - boxes, enemies, and other goodies can be found by deviating from said line.

NOTE: This is the first of many quests where you "Warp" to a final room. The lights dim before your final showdown and brighten when done. For those who are familiar with the "Endless Nightmare" set of quests, these final room battles are extremely similar.

For those who don't know, "Endless Nightmare" and the majority of Government Quests include the final room where tons of enemies are thrown at you at a time.

Enemies found:
    Booma
    Gobooma
    Gigobooma
    Mothmant
    Monest
    Savage Wolf
    Barbarous Wolf

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2005-08-22 16:44 ]</font>

That is a decent start answerman.

If you would like to help out with Blue Burst Government Guide creation please PM me and we'll work out something. Creating these guides is a lot of work afterall.