Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

That's cool and all, but I'd rather not pay $700+ at one time. I'll just get everything seperatly.

Paying for a bundle of official hardware is one thing, paying for a bundle of games you're more than likely not dead-set on playing to begin with is another.

Those bundles are all well and nice, but beleive it or not, you can make your own bundles. It's called "Add to Cart" and ordering items that aren't released yet. Then as they get in-stock, they're shipped to you! =]

Each of those bundles has one or two games I'd never touch, one or two games that could be utter crap/mediocre, and maybe one or two games you're really looking forward to.

Cut out all the crap and just pre-order specific games with whichever X-box 360 setup you're looking into getting. Pre-made game bundles, pffft. Never understood them anyway.
    Look, he did it again.

lol, waste of money

And is that Kameo game the next Fable?

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

i know this might seem like trolling, but I don't think that I'd buy the 360 even if they would give away a game with it.
    I just don't see as much reason for buying one as the revolution, or even the ps3.
    My sig disappeared.

On 2005-08-26 17:13, Link00seven wrote:
    That's cool and all, but I'd rather not pay $700+ at one time. I'll just get everything seperatly.
    Bingo.
    Hell, I'd probably just buy the 360 and play my old X-Box games on it. Haven't seen too many interesting games for it yet, but I know there will be some down the line.

On 2005-08-26 19:14, Zelutos wrote:
    And is that Kameo game the next Fable?
    Kameo is the most recent Rare title. So, if you've played any of the Banjo titles or Star Fox Adventures, you probably have an idea of what it's gonna be like. Although, I think it's supposed to have darker themes than either of those series.

ya know... I would love to see a new banjo game o_o

I loved Banjo Kazooie and Banjo twooie o.o

... I need to go out and buy those games

Fable 2 is the unofficial name of the next fable, not much news on it yet, ultra extended edition fable hits PC next month with xbox soon to follow. as for 360 to me its meh, they only way i'd get one is they gave it to me, then i'd ebay it. i'm unimpressed so far (no offense intended)

Even with all the illogic of it, I am sure, someone, somewhere is going to order the "Omega" Bundle. If I'm going to spend $2000 on electronics it will be on a computer. >_>