Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    techn0rganic

I don't get it since i'm not online. What does that pic resemble?

techn0rganic

You are not online, yet you are able to post a message here, what are yout alking about?

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

I do not understand the question. I need more information.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

techn0rganic

PSOquest was a site similar to PSO-world but much simpler and neater. You could browse all the rares in a gallery style, compared to psow's large list of links and confusion. Pictures>words I guess.

Anyways, the site was destroyed or something, so I decided to check their URL, and I see that screenshot of PSU. So I'm wondering if they are actually putting the site up again for PSU. I hope they are. I don't want the owner to end up quitting again.

PSO Quest was a site nearly as large and extensive as PSO World. However, the owners of the site could not keep up with updating it, and the userson the forums weren't as well behaved as here.

Some time ago, the site was finally shut down, due to the host being ungreatful and upping the price of the webspace. Apparently, this is supposed to be a teaser. o;

techn0rganic

I also heard it was hacked.

But perhaps this time it will be dedicated solely to PSU, a single game may be easier to keep updated.

On 2005-08-29 21:22, _Tek_ wrote:
    You are not online, yet you are able to post a message here, what are yout alking about?
    Sorry. Not online in PSO.

On 2005-08-29 23:25, _Tek_ wrote:
    PSOquest was a site similar to PSO-world but much simpler and neater. You could browse all the rares in a gallery style, compared to psow's large list of links and confusion. Pictures>words I guess.

Anyways, the site was destroyed or something, so I decided to check their URL, and I see that screenshot of PSU. So I'm wondering if they are actually putting the site up again for PSU. I hope they are. I don't want the owner to end up quitting again.
    Ouch, little PSO-World knocking there Don't worry, when PSU hits, you won't need to even think about going to another site for info. We're going to have a lot of new features for PSU and I'm looking to start fresh with a new database for items and guides, complete with a more user friendly way of navigating through them.

So, instead of talking about sites that are dead and gone, it would be better to talk about how to improve things on the sites that are here and have been here all along

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

So, instead of talking about sites that are dead and gone, it would be better to talk about how to improve things on the sites that are here and have been here all along
    I couldn't have said that better!