Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

VH Whitill Racast, Zu Route: 2 Slicers of Fanatic + some non rare.

I will try this quest myself later tonight with my bluefull Hucaseal. Wish me luck...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

These prizes are great beyond belief. The tickets for the ride may be expensive, but these are the best quest rewards ever. >_>;
    Someone should put up a video or guide on this or something, it'd suck to waste Crystals on this without knowing what to expect.

Good to see Shouren finally released, the other prizes were awesome too

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I hope I don't double post...

OK, also reported from in game discussions yesterday
    Evil Curst and Prophets of Motavia (Ult Rappies)
    Sange from Ult Dorphons
    Yasha from VH Dorphons
    Ophelie 16 from Zus (Ult)
    Book of hitogata from VH rappies

Let's hope we can find out exactly what and how you get the prizes for next time...
    www.hinamizawa.fr

On 2005-08-30 14:18, Tycho wrote:
    On 2005-08-30 12:19, Fossil wrote:
    Releasing an item that could increase hit % would absolutely kill any and all value most people have for their hard earned weapons.
    Yes, except the ones that did not have hit.
    If duping didn't exist, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Yasha from VH Dorphons
    ST, Gib this quest. NOW. Please?

Considering I'm collecting Katanas on BB (and phailing ), this quest seems awesome for it.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

You guys focus too much on the items, swarms of enemies, that's got to be experience CENTRAL. On ultimate you could probably rack up 10000 or 500000 if theres wave after wave. Heck maybe 100000.

BB is so lucky...

You really should compile a single list of them. Results up to now:

Dolphon route: fake Agito, real Agito, Shouren, Sange, Yasha
    Zu route: Yasminkov 7000V, Smartlink, Ancient Saber, Durandal, Spread Needle, Handgun: Milla, Guard Wave, Slicer of Fanatic, Ophelie Seize
    Rappy route: Evil Curst, Prophets of Motav, Book of Hitogata
    From what I can gather, it's like this:
    Dorphon route: lolz Katana
    Zu route: everything that didn't fit into the other two categories
    Rappy route: yayz FO stuff
    Interesting stuff, I can't wait to play it. ;o

Can you offer a better description on how the quest works and what the battle/battle field is like?

You start on Pioneer 2, meet the blonde RAmar outside of the Guild Counter. He will first ask for the Photon Crystal, and also for you to make space in your inventory.

Since Telepipes and Moon Atomizers are useless here, might as well ditch them. Scape Dolls are also useless.

Talk to him again and he will teleport you to the last room of Crater North. There you meet Sue and one assistant (I still wonder what good he is) Talk to her to get infos about the quest. I had the Sue subplot, so maybe she doesn't say much normally...

Basically, they input your crystal into a server and you have to chose one of three terminals. The first terminal is near Sue, there are two more terminals across the field. Push the one you want (Zu, Dolphon or Rappy) and you will be teleported to a secluded area, ringed with Cactus of Death. I call them that way because they break your combos and were probably the biggest difficulty while killing the Dolphons...

A certain number of ennemies are generated. I got like 15 or 20 Dolphons. I suppose you get a bit more of the other ennemies, since they are slightly easier. The biggest waves were 3 Dolphons.
    You have 10 minutes, and not a second more, to defeat them. If you die, the quest is over. The ennemies do not drop anything. I can't stress that enough, don't fear for server lag or disconnect, the ennemies just don't have drop activated.

Once all ennemies killed, your difficulty, time, class and ennemy type probably have an effect on what and how many objects you get as a reward. They pop up rather near the exit teleport, within the fighting arena. All the NPCs will talk about not forgetting to take your reward, they can teleport you back to the arena if needs be. If you accidentally get back on Pioneer 2 while talking to Sue after the quest, you CAN get back there, so don't panic.

You exit the quest simply by talking to the woman at the guild counter, like Gallon's Shop.

Basically, Black Paper conducts experiments to transform stuffs (living or not) into photon energy and back. Ultimately they want to make any object fit into the size of a card... but Sue wonders if that's possible.
    www.hinamizawa.fr