Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pinkal or not??

I like girls.

I want to be a pinkal for my next FOmar...sopposedly they find good force wep...i also heard on THIS website that they find good lv.techs...then somewhere else on THIS site it says that pinkals have the same chances of finding high Lv techs as any other ID so its kinda contradicting itself...so iunno WTF to do or should i be a pinkal anyways?

If you are looking for Storm Wand: Indra's, go with Pinkal.

IMO, you should go with Redria or Yellowboze, if you don't already have them.

Redria finds balanced weapons and stuff, and Yellowboze finds the force weapons that Pinkal finds, and more.

And the thing about Pinkal finding the higher level technique disks is false.

Purplenum finds the Psycho wand better than ANY other ID. (despite my argument with that Kef guy)

Which I gave a 9.9/10 (HP loss when casting is bogus....)

That's all I have to say.

GO TO HELL C:

On 2005-09-27 17:18, Sizzors wrote:
    Purplenum finds the Psycho wand better than ANY other ID. (despite my argument with that Kef guy)

Psycho Wand for purplenum is only better if you want to pipe. When you could be enjoying bluefull's good tower/seabed drops as well as exping(And, ya know, playing with other people >_>) Oh yeah, I know Oran's Psycho Wand drop is good too, shame the rest of that ID sucks XD

On topic:
    Pinkal really isn't a good ID and you'll probably get sick of it pretty soon. If there's no specific rare you really want, then by all means go the pinkal route. But you'll more or less likely regret it down the road.

Edit: Bolded and italic'd for emphasis

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saiffy on 2005-09-27 18:42 ]</font>

I like girls.

S what Sec ID shopuld i be? Im not really looking for one specific item. Just A sec ID that can find lots of good force wep.

BTW:i already have a redria, a bluefull, and a purplenum

On 2005-09-27 18:27, Saiffy wrote:
    On 2005-09-27 17:18, Sizzors wrote:

Psycho Wand for purplenum is only better if you want to pipe. When you could be enjoying bluefull's good tower/seabed drops as well as exping(And, ya know, playing with other people >_>) Oh yeah, I know Oran's Psycho Wand drop is good too, shame the rest of that ID sucks XD

On topic:
    Pinkal really isn't a good ID and you'll probably get sick of it pretty soon. If there's no specific rare you really want, then by all means go the pinkal route. But you'll more or less likely regret it down the road.
    Waterfall Tears, nine lillies? Definitly worth it, if you're lucky, you could probably get 2 a quest, and that's on;y countint THERE, you could find Mil's in the rest of the quest. IT's true that All the ID's suck for it except Purplenum, Bluefall and ORan, but a Psycho wand is worth it.

To Charmander, if you have a purplenum and bluefall, go with Pinkal, it definitly finds the most force weapons in the game.

Yellowboze or Oran.
    Yellowboze finds every 9*, every enemy part, and a decent selectiong of armors.

Sizzors:
    The Purplenum Mil Psycho Wand argument means nothing on BB, since you can't pipe on BB. Charmander happens to be on GC, but for some people Purplenum means a difficult Psycho Wand.

Yes I can attest to the fact that most Pinkals only find the nine star weapons but sometimes you need to go with more obscure sections to get really good weapons. I think for forces you have to first look at what things you want and make a section ID. Some people will say typing up stuff into the Calculator on this site is bad but that's what it's there for.

I only plan on having one Force so it's ok for me. Most of my Techniques came from my Redria hunter so there's no money banking on finding good spells on Pinkal.

On 2005-09-27 18:36, Sizzors wrote:
    Waterfall Tears, nine lillies? Definitly worth it, if you're lucky, you could probably get 2 a quest
    http://www.freewebs.com/pso-p/Additional/pipepwand.html

>_>

Basic rule of thumb: If you don't know what ID to use, go with Yellowboze, Redria, Purplenum, or Whitill.

My main has always been pinkal till BB and must say, I'm incredibly glad.

Redria has always been my favorite ID, but I never really use it, haha!