You all have probably heard of me somewhere down the line. But that really doesn't matter, because i'm not here to talk to anyone that's a new PSO fanatic, mostly those of you who have gotten bored with the game, and have decided that even with the new version, what's the point in buying it? First off, there "WILL" be new additions no matter how you look at it, and me being gone for a year and some, has finally decided to come back and play. Why? Because, think of all the new additions and gamers that will be drawn towards this new genre of gameplay. I am giveing an open invite to anyone that has even once enjoyed playing the game out of how many characters they have ever made, or out of how many hours played to come back once more and give it a swing, just for the kicks. Mostly for me, it's about the people I meet online. The game is just another way to interact with the outside world and make even more friends. I hope that this new version will not deteritorate as the Dreamcast version has, and I hope this new spin on an old game will bring many modest and honorable gamers into our midst. I am looking forwards to all of you joining me on the gamecube version. I'm not much of an X-box fan yet. I'll be waiting.
    The more things change... The more they stay the same...

DB, you are ready know my thoughts on pso. I love the game, but I'm tired of all the n00bs ruining the game. I'll tell you what if PSO (xbox) is mixed with gc I'll come back. Just for you. Cause your my bro. heh

On 2002-08-28 11:23, DB wrote:
    You all have probably heard of me somewhere down the line.
    Yeah. I've been cleaning up all your sabers you've left in the Ruins. Sheesh.

Mod+Bat = Family Fun

I may get the GC version depending on if it comes out way b4 the Xbox version or not. PSO Xbox has the potential to be a far better product IMO so if it's not that far off I can wait :/

I'll be coming back on the gamecube. I miss playing the game. Haven't played it since version 2 was released in japan. See you online

for all of you people buying pso-X your doing nothing but that greedy bastard Bill Gay tes richer i hope you all go to hell and i cant wait for pso-X to come out

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

Uh, Mr. Newbie juggalo (or somthing along that line), I hope that was a typo, U can't wait for a game that will only make Gates richer at your expense? Sad...
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

A Good Read >>>

Even worse, last I checked Bill Gates' company wasn't publishing PSO, and I doubt much of the money spent on an inidividual copy will go to Gates's pocket...

Mod+Bat = Family Fun

*Happily plays PSO-X* I don't care if I do make SEGA and Microsoft richer... It's a good product. You do realize by purchasing Nintendo products you are also giving a portion of your money to some head-honcho that doesn't give a damn about you right? Anyways, I can't wait till I get to give my RAmar a voice!