Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FOmar vs RAmar

newearl pimp. also a salt pimp.

its been on my mind for the last 4 months and istill cant find the perfect char to be on pso episode 1&2! my first choice was to be a RAmearl or whatever that ranger girl human is but guns are so boreing during battle so then i thought about beinga FOmar bt from what what im told he falls in the ranks with ramar. so now im torn with the the robot hunter female thing...or the hunewearl...see when i make a char i dont want my friends comeing over makeing a hucast *witch they will do.* and ruleing e in battle mode with my lil lv 1 force vs there lv 1 hucast...i want a uh nice char who is a female with a nice butt good with tecs but can hold her own in battle and has a nice butt. heard of 2 new chars maybe the hunter uman girl is one ofthem? now that would be nice!

Otherwise know as Hououza

If they use HUcasts then go for the female android hunter. Plus she has a cute butt.

yes that is a grate idea! i have thought about it for long sleepless hours but not haeing tecs bothered me but i could use her as a backup just to make things fair. thanbk you for your concuil. lmao god complex now thats funny.

Careless, ignorant, and insensitive

There isn't gonna be an ultimate character anymore, (or so sega says) but I'm going with my personal prefernce of HUmar.

Beautiful butts you want, hmmm meow... HUcaseal sounds like it'll hav that metal-molded arse of yer dreams nyan. Just play with the proportions. As for techs, just rely on a force for shift and deband =._.=

Legendary Archmage

FOmars can use all techs

yes the butts make all the def in the world. you see, i like seeing a females butt run around all day than a males. meow eh? what areyou? some kind of cat?!....anyways more than likely ill make the robot girl hunter and FOmar. Tribal-0x7 and Tribal-07

Are you truelly letting us decide what character you'll be playing as? I think thats pretty sad. Why don't you do some research and basically just browse around and see what you like.

im a sad person. *crys and licks the salty tears* stop makeing fun of me!!!!!! *runs out the room*

On 2002-08-29 09:15, Shadow_Blade wrote:
    There isn't gonna be an ultimate character anymore, (or so sega says) but I'm going with my personal prefernce of HUmar.
    HUmars rule...They may not have Shifta & Deband in the GC, but I can make due without...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robert_Garcia on 2002-08-30 09:31 ]</font>
    Because I needed a signature...