One thing that is interesting about PSO is that its one of the few games I know of where after about a few years people still don't know where to find everything and sometimes barely know if some things even exist. I noticed this after searching around the net for faqs, and posting messages on boards about item locations. When it comes to certain items it seems people either: dont know where the item can be found, believe they know because a friend found it once, or just create rumors based on heresay that spread so much that people believe it thus making the the rumor into a false fact. It makes me wounder will this happen again on Cube. Well, if you have anything to add or disagree with just Leave a post. Happy Treasure Hunting...

I think that feature is great. I mean, what was the fun about finding a rare weapon if everybody had it?

Most people just don't know where to get the info from. There was a great site for v1 items, and the jpn site for v2 is equally as reliable. Thing you should never do is look at gamefaqs and/or ask people that play the game, since most of them try to sound like they know where the item is, but don't have a clue.

On 2002-08-30 05:36, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    Most people just don't know where to get the info from. There was a great site for v1 items, and the jpn site for v2 is equally as reliable. Thing you should never do is look at gamefaqs and/or ask people that play the game, since most of them try to sound like they know where the item is, but don't have a clue.
    Do you have a clue?

The fact that not everyone knows where to get items or doesn't even know an item exists is great!!! I mean that makes the game more interesting and fun, especially if u find an item u didn't know existed or was looking for for a very long time.

Do I have a clue? I know where to get 95% of all the items out there. So, I think it's safe to say that I have more than a clue.

On 2002-08-30 16:34, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    Do I have a clue? I know where to get 95% of all the items out there. So, I think it's safe to say that I have more than a clue.
    So thats more then one but not all, and anyone who has the internet can find out where 95%+ of the items are. The idea here is to help people not boast about what u know!! lol

Thank goodness! Someone finally said it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheWhiteShadow on 2002-09-04 12:51 ]</font>