All my time in battle mode, I have come across several problems..

1. My opponent uses AR and kills me in one hit, if I do not block. I HAVE defeated an AR user once. Being a droid I have no real methods of killing the AR user..I would use a freeze trap and nothing would happen to him.. Confuse trap...same thing.. When I did manage to beat him, I was FSODed.. anyone know how to avoid/tell the diffrence between a non-noticable Hacker vs a legit player? I do not wish to be decieved again.

2. Not sure if this would count as damage cancel or not..but when I hit my opponent, it will do damage and I cannot combo them. So 1/3 attacks will hit. others will go through the opponent. For some reason you CAN combo when they block. For example, Block Block Hit. I do notice I am able to combo when they have become frozen. Is this the only way to combo my enemy?

the first...
    well, dc out or lose. pick your poisn.

the second...
    i believe it works the same as when fighting NPCs in offline quests. they're invulnerable for a few seconds.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

On 2005-10-31 06:51, rena-ko wrote:
    the first...
    well, dc out or lose. pick your poisn.

the second...
    i believe it works the same as when fighting NPCs in offline quests. they're invulnerable for a few seconds.
    I think i would D/C due to the fact they would only FSOD me anyways.

That truly does take away from a feirce melee. Only reason I see they do this is to prevent quick deaths. The fact one can do 700+ damage to an enemy and then being able to combo your Human opponent would be easier? If players are able to do so much damage why not make the enemies do the same amount and just give us roughly around the same HP as enemies would have?

At this point, there isn't much use in trying to battle random people on GC PSO. The population isn't that large and there are too many cheaters. If you are dead-set on battling, only do so with friends.

if you want to combo them, you have to freeze them first.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

i no atleast on PSOX ur combo wil depend on the difiulty. if ur bouting on normal and u have a maechgun, 3 out of 9 will hit, but on ult. all 9 will hit. same with dagers and twin weapons. so if you want to use full combos then go to ult. and about the hacked or legit thing, i only do quest battles if im bouting some1 i dont no or dont trust.