Well, I'm getting really tired of my ranger and seeing a how there aren't very many FOs running around, I decided I'd make one myself. What I'm really looking for is suggested equipment for a FOmar who wants to cast and melee. Early, high, and mid level suggestions would be appreciated. As a side note, if anyone is looking for some good RA guns and gear, or some good android gear, maybe we can work out a deal for some FO stuff? I'm on PSO:BB.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

It's so easy to cast or melee with a FOmar, it's not funny.

With 1002 ATP, and level 30 S/Z, you could beat any stage with a Game Magazine (Assuming this is offline single player, and no, the ATA is not a problem even in CCA/Seabed). So basically, anything, although you'll probably want some good weapons So, my general thoughts to a characters equipment (I probably stole this from someone, or adapted to it unintentionally, so yeah), one single targetting multi-hit, one multi targetting, one range.

Twin Chakram/SRank Twin, SRank JCutter/Red Slicer, Red Handgun/Bringer's Rifle/Holy Ray.

As far as mag is concerned, mostly power, a little bit of dex (Don't go overboard), and put in God/Arm to make up for whatever dex you may be missing (You don't need maxxed ATA to hit well in CCA even online, but it'll help)

And casting is just easy, so most people will tell you to use technique boosting wands and merges, but those are totally unnecessary. All you need is a High Mind mag. Use a shield that raises your Defense, and you can use /Mind units or /Cure units, but I like my Casting Forces slots, 4 God/HP.

I like girls.

First get yourself a Mahu for stealing TP( have hit%). Then Grass assasin sabers for meeleing. Then a Holy Ray for long range. Get an attribute wall a spirit garment(4 slots). A maxed out mag would be good too....then three God/ minds and a God/battle and if your missing a lot change one of the God/ minds for a God/arm. then some really high level spells and your set.

If you want to be the ULTIMATE melee force, you want an excalibur, Tellusus, and a blackgear just for looks XD

I like girls.

ooops haha i forgot you were on BB...im on GC so i cant really help you srry