Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: J-Sword

None whatsoever, thanks for asking though.

But yeah, as far as I'm awarem the kill counter is invisible, you'll just know when you hit the mark when:

You use your quick menu and the Sealed J Sword is with your items (on GC, it's by pressing R+Y)

and, obviously, the 'Remove' option changes to 'Use'.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

If any of you think that the SJS for GC doesn't have %'s, you're all WRONG! I have a Tsumikiri J-Sword with 3 %'s on it, so how's that?

Read what we've said.

A SJS/TJS on GC can have %'s in 2 areas.

A HACKED/DUPED SJS/TJS can have 3, but will not unseal if it has 3 areas. If your Tsumikiri has 3 % areas, it's a dupe.

Is it possible to use Photon Spheres/Photon Drops on a legit TJ sword to add percentages in a 3rd area (excluding hit)?

I'm not 100% sure myself, but I'm pretty sure Axel tried it, and it didn't work?

I'm not 100% on it, but I remmeber only 2 areas could have %'s on a legitimate SJS.

Wicked User/Axel Factor Cultist AxelgearVII's Avatar

On 2005-10-26 10:40, Ryna wrote:
    Is it possible to use Photon Spheres/Photon Drops on a legit TJ sword to add percentages in a 3rd area (excluding hit)?
    Thats what I tried Ryna. I wanted to add percents to Native,A.Beast, and Dark. Good thing I tried Native last though, because that area was the last priority. Paganini wouldnt let me put percents on Native after I put them on A.Beast and Dark. Im assuming that the kill counter takes up memory that was supposed to be alotted to the percents for a 3rd area. Its kind of along the same lines of why an Srank cant have percents. Thats my theory anyway.
    Decade long veteran of PSO, PSO Ep1&2, PSOBB, and PSUJP. Axel or VII will do.

Ok here is the answer nightshade. The Sealed J usualy unlocks at the estimate of 23,000 enemies killed but I did say usualy and that means that you can be lucky or unlucky and have it unlock at less or more then 23,000 kills it does not have an exact amount of kills needed.

i must of done 50 ttfs with that damn sword i never was trying to unseal it but i did eventually. was great for exp though.

Please don't post in topics that haven't received a reply in over 2 weeks.