Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

The subject says it all.

Can you take screenshots on the Xbox version, and more importantly, can you connect to US and JP servers, 'cos it's pretty annoying having to connect to the EU servers with a peak of about 12 players in total. >.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zubon on 2005-10-25 06:09 ]</font>

Rappy Hunter

Er...How come 11 people have viewed this and no one has answered yet? Surely it's a simple question, and people wouldn't come in if they didn't know the answer... :/

I heard they're not all connected but I'm not entirely sure.

The only way you can take screenshots on PSOX is to use a video capture card.

The PSOX servers are isolated from one another and it is impossible to connect to them.

Also, do not double post. People will answer your questions in due time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-10-25 07:53 ]</font>

On 2005-10-25 07:53, Ryna wrote:
    The PSOX servers are isolated from one another and it is impossible to connect to them.
    Ryna, how about if he buys a Japanese system and game, he then could go on a Jp ship right?

But not into an EU, correct?

I only ask because I don't have an Xbox and I find this interesting.

On 2005-10-25 09:56, Scejntjynahl wrote:
    Ryna, how about if he buys a Japanese system and game, he then could go on a Jp ship right?
    If he has a US system and US copy of the game, he'll only be able to play on the US servers. Likewise, if he has a JP system and JP copy of the game, he'll only be able to play on the JP servers.

With this type of arrangement, you run into the problem of having low server populations.

he'd need to order not only a JP xbox and xblive account but also the game (which will be hard to track down).
    or the same for the US ver.

anyway, it would be easier and cheaper with just changing over to BB.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

On 2005-10-25 10:13, Ryna wrote:
    On 2005-10-25 09:56, Scejntjynahl wrote:
    If he has a US system and US copy of the game, he'll only be able to play on the US servers. Likewise, if he has a JP system and JP copy of the game, he'll only be able to play on the JP servers.

With this type of arrangement, you run into the problem of having low server populations.
    Incorrect.

I met someone who went out and bought an imported US XBOX and a copy of PSO (US again) and when he finally signed up he joined the EU servers since he was in the UK.

In short, it doesn't matter if its a US or JP system with the game, the server you go into is dependant on your location.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rydius on 2005-10-25 16:51 ]</font>

One question... do you still need to buy a Hunter License with the Xbox Version ? Cause that would be kinda stupid, cause you already pay for XBL...

On 2005-10-25 17:20, Saske wrote:
    One question... do you still need to buy a Hunter License with the Xbox Version ? Cause that would be kinda stupid, cause you already pay for XBL...
    Sadly YES....it sucks
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/