Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Otherwise know as Hououza

Ok, like the title says I want most boring activity you have ever had to do.

To start the ball rolling mine is...

...Having to write 200+ ASP Pages of help for an application (Which oddly enough I'm doing between posts)

Pick up cigarette butts out of the yard because the front yard off from the porch was starting to look like a big ash tray.

I don't smoke, but everyone else in the family does.

Yes, assenine.
    Look, he did it again.

I Dream Of Sleep

Being 1 of 3 students to actually bother turning up for college near the end of term. And we had to sit about and do maths programs .

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Play PSO. Level up. Trying to talk intelligently with people who can't read straight(epileptic or something like that). Waiting for friends who said they would be on at a set time but show up an hour later.

Folding piles upon piles of clothes.

Raking/picking up tiny leaves out of the "new" front lawn before father mows it anyway leaving no trace of leaves!

Cooking that involves boiling things; sit wait, wait, wait some more. Oh overcooked, too bad. Its funny to see the ends of hot dogs explode outwards every time you cook them in a pot(which tastes the worst for an already pale/stale tasting food).

Writing 20 or more vocabulary words ten times each if not more, just because the teacher wants you to pointlessly ruin your wrists with "busy work."

Watching a 3 hour movie with no plot or real story. -Looks angrily at the "Titanic."-

Copyright 2002 QuantaSoft

Umm these are the most boring things I've had to do online:
    - Input the data for the database for RagnarokSource
    - Wait to tell wata somthing cool to happen, but hes at the KFC stuffing his face
    - Wait to tell wata somthing cool to happen, but hes ignoring me while he he sexs up teh popcorn chikin

Boring things IRL:
    -Wait to get paid

PSOW's ex Local Hippy

Deathscythe - 3? Thats not bad! But dude...end of term and you went to 'cm'? Hehe...and dammit, reply to my messages

Going to High School.

I wouldn't be so bored there if they would actually teach me something useful, or at least interesting.

Dammit...

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Ill be whatever I wanna do

Writing

"I will never disrespect my superior's again."

2000 (two thousand) times... that was fun.

I Dream Of Sleep

On 2002-09-06 23:09, gypsy wrote:
    Deathscythe - 3? Thats not bad! But dude...end of term and you went to 'cm'? Hehe...and dammit, reply to my messages
    Didnt want to go to CM (computational Methods for anyone else), but my tutor caught me. Luckly i managed to get out beofre the end.
    And what messages? (jus pm me)

Legendary Archmage

The most boring for me is finish taking a big test at the end of 8th grade for hours doing nothing. To make matters worse, It was in the Summer. I was wearing a HOODSWEAT while taking it. It was all I could wear because I was already late for the test. They put a big fan in the gym but they seated me about a quarter mile away from the fan. I could of died of overheating. They wouldnt let you leave unless you were dead basically.