Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

http://egm.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3143654&did=1

Let us bow to the almighty hentai tentacle monster which probably became the first worst enemy of all PSO players

But on a serious note: De Rol Le does deserve to be in there. A freaking monster that infects other animals, turns them into monsters with D cells and a horrible pain in the ass to kill when you first meet it

I can think of 10 bosses that are more thrilling than De Rol Le. ;/

HOLY ASS, THAT LIST SUCKS. Bowser and Ganon as Honerable Mentions? What in the shit?

None of Mario's meetings with Bowser have been that noteworthy, but we still love the guy's never-give-up attitude.
    Uh, HELLO?! Do Super Mario World and Super Mario 64 ring a bell? Regardless of the "encounters", Bowser is one badass turtle.

Who comes up with this garbage?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-10-29 21:02 ]</font>

KEFKA. DUR.

This list makes me want to vomit, although i do like the inclusion of Mike Tyson. I dont think i would have thought of that one.

Seeing number 1 is blasphemy i think, and not because of all the cronus 1/Apatite 1 (etc) clones. rofl.

The worm getting a nod is hilarious. My least favorite of all the bosses in PSO.

btw, if anyone has played Ninja Gaiden knows how much of a road whore Alma is/was. Makes me want to break a controller just thinking about it.

How the hell De Rol outshined Olga/Falz?!

That list doesn't make sense to me.

KEFKA. DUR.
    XD
    But seriously, Kadaaj > Sephiroth.

Isn't this old news? I felt like I heard it like 3-6 months ago.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2005-10-30 03:37 ]</font>

bosses have been getting weak as of late. I like a long drawn out fight that keeps you struggling to survive, yet able to enjoy the great, final showdown, are the best of them all.

On 2005-10-30 01:06, Tycho wrote:
    But seriously, Kadaaj > Sephiroth.
    So true >_> If any of the PSO bosses were to be in the list, Id want Falz or Flow, being end of episode bosses. Yeah, De Rol is important in the story, but it's still just a stupid worm that gets owned quicker than most of the other bosses >_>

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

I think they're thinking of the fact that when you first encounter him, he is HARD. And if any boss in PSO counts as a long drawn out one, it'll be this one the first time you get to him.

My brother (The one who hates PSO >_>) tried fighting De Rol Le with his FOnewearl, untweaked, and it took so long cause he ran out of fluids so he had to rely on his natural regeneration to heal and attack. That's drawn out.

Once you're strong enough to fight through the Ruins, you should be able to beat Falz.

And the existance of Episode 2 seems to be ignored everywhere, hence why no Flow.

Legion
    (Castlevania series)

There's just something undeniably cool about fighting a giant ball of dead bodies
    I think Amplam Umbra would've been a better, "Clump of dead bodies," example >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2005-10-30 05:22 ]</font>