Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

My (boring) background story:

scroll down to the bolded text to skip this section

SKIDE
    It all started after Phantasy Star Online was released for gamecube. I enjoyed the game very much and played it a solid 600 hours.

After finally getting online in april of 2004, I knew I had found the game that was perfect for me. I grew from the ambitious HUmar that knew nothing into the player that I am today.

My HUmar, SKIDE, was going strong until level 194. I then found myself being bored out of my mind, which then in turn started the creation of pomeha.

On december of 2004, I was ready to use SKIDE again.
    What made my HUmar unique was that he carried 8 weapons with him at all times. On 2/20/05 I was finally ready to hit level 200. This day had been planned for over a month because it was supposed to be turned into a huge occasion. On this day, Blessed, Ryna, Silhouette, Dark Angel, and I all hit level 200. There were huge celebrations with large crowds and it was a very fun day.

Kamica
    I had a hunter and a force at a high level, but my RAmar chaos was only in the 90s.

I just didn't seem to like RAmars and I was under the impression that guns were no fun. I badly wanted to own a Twin Blaze, so I decided to make a skyly. chaos was recreated and Kamica was born.

I never expected to hit level 200 for a 2nd time, but
    my Heaven Punisher hunt consisted of 1361 CCA runs and brought me to level 186 before it was finished.
    I decided that since I was having a great time with Kamica, I would go for the last levels.

On 6/11/05 Kamica was ready to hit 200. It was not as
    magical as my first 200 was, but thanks to a video that Adam created, I am able to relive the moment.

Now on BB, propelled by me Lame D'argent hunt, I am ready to hit 200 for a third time

End of boring background info

From top to bottom Kamica(GC)-Kamica(BB)

Level 195

Level 196
    Level 196 was obatained from a saint-milion in 9-8

Level 197

Level 198

Level 199

Pictures of SKIDE and Kamica:

The 200 video of Kamica(GC):
    http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=7523533

The Future:
    To tell the truth, I am getting a bit bored with the game. I plan on playing BB a bit more casually until PSU out in japan. I am going to import PSU and quit PSOBB.
    Special thanks in particuler to:
    Renais
    Raamori
    Cassie
    Wolfkaiser
    Rain
    Zael
    kef
    Debaser
    SOMDver1.1
    And anyone who has my guild card

Extreme thanks to the original crew:
    Zophar
    Dark Angel
    Divinity

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kamica on 2005-11-04 21:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kamica on 2005-11-04 21:41 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kamica on 2005-11-08 06:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kamica on 2005-11-09 14:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kamica on 2005-11-10 21:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kamica on 2005-11-11 15:11 ]</font>

Thats so awesome Kamica :3

no way will I be able to see you level up, but shoot, I'll be at your party!

pre-congrats!
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

Wow, that's a hell of a lot of work =O

Congratulations on the imminent 200 =D

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

grats, that will be the 4th one on BB i think...

Red Nikita
    Milly
    Magenta
    j00 (very soon)

Congrats Kamica.
    I'm 199(Dana) at the moment.
    GC tho, but it makes me feel good. I hope that level come swiftly. for both of us.

To seksi uber RAmarl goodness )b
    To us?

On 2005-11-04 16:02, Dana_ranger wrote:
    Congrats Kamica.
    I'm 199(Dana) at the moment.
    GC tho, but it makes me feel good. I hope that level come swiftly. for both of us.

To seksi uber RAmarl goodness )b
    To us?
    To uber pwnage that only only a RAmarl can handle!

On 2005-11-04 18:14, Kamica wrote:

To uber pwnage that only only a RAmarl can handle!
    o.O? what are you doing not leveling

If only my internet was working,i'd get that damn lvl 200 pic..won't stop me taking many (3) of that levl, screw you 2 rare monster>_<
    200>j00

Congratulations, again, Skide. Wish I could be there for the big moment, but eh, PSO Blue Balls has passed me by. Thanks for the link to the movie, I'm up to almost 30 gigs of downloads in the past three months.

Forever Confined to the FKL????

Wow... a third level 200... and on BB too. That is very impressive. Congrats.

On 2005-11-04 23:09, trypticon wrote:
    Thanks for the link to the movie, I'm up to almost 30 gigs of downloads in the past three months.
    Heheh... I saw that movie you made... I have seen that "Yu-gi-oh" show maybe 3 times, and it never once made sense to me (I don't understand anime). It just seemed like it was a really bad imitation of EP3 with some sort of really intense storyline that made no sense whatsoever. That song would have been more appropriate for hitting Clvonline 999/Clvoffline 999.