Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Besides the few players mentioned, there are others who can FSOD, but just do that less
    (I've been FSOD'd recently, and the dude said it was an accidant >_> )
    Don't let that scare you though. Sometimes I'm in a lobby for a long time, just chatting.
    Like others said before, if you stay clear of the busiest block, and go to any other lobby then the first, you should be alright.

Yeah... I remember NOL

Well that is good news to hear! I thought you guys were running from block to block like I did on DC back in the day, trying to avoid Hackers. Almost completely ruined the experience for me...

How populated do your servers get? On Apatite, it varies between 50 or so to upwards of 160, on weekends. (Not that I play there much, mind you.)

I can't wait until the US release of PSU. I envision us all playing in a utopia of sorts. Maybe we can finally escape all the hackers and live in peace.

I can't wait until the US release of PSU. I envision us all playing in a utopia of sorts. Maybe we can finally escape all the hackers and live in peace.
    Meh, they'd have to store characters server side again and crack down entirely on cheating - any abnormalities = account inspection. Would be cool though.

over 200 on Japanese servers

about 40 on US

and 10-20 on EU

Most legits plays on either EU or JP servers.

40 on the US servers?
    "Ouch."

Are those peak weekend numbers?

I can't believe people still ask these questions when 90% of people leaving GCN PSO is because of hackers. I left PSOx because I can't find any decent rares and I'm level 120.

FSOD'ing has been happening in EU Polaris 1-1 lately, to several people. But it's really not difficult to figure out who it is.

Eeep! I just realized that sounded like it was ME, but it's not, I promise! I wuv PSO, I wouldn't do that even if I knew how. ;_;

Whoa. I haven't played PSO on a few years now, but I had no idea it was that bad on the GC version. I guess in some way I'm glad I didn't continue to play. It would have been irritating to lose equipment just because someone decided to be a butthead. Oh well, I was thinking about going online again, but I think I'll just wait for PSU.

-EDarkness

Wow, way to dig up an old thread guys. Please read the forum rules http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myf...tegories=Forum before doing that again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2006-01-12 20:35 ]</font>