Before I start off, the point of this topic isn't exactly what some of you might think; I'm ranting about how I can't gain weight.

I'm used to eating correctly and such, but with the edition of my new, more intense workout, things have been a little difficult.

With the 12 week prep time just about done, I'm worried I can't make it up to snuff.

First off, I already eat a lot (about twice as much as an average person) and it's just below enough to keep my body able to survive with this work out. And that was when I was doing 250-300 a day of my three main excersises.

with the bar raised to 400 (and on New Year's day it's going to 500) I know for sure I need to start eating more. (more than double what I eat already)

In fact, right now I already need to start eating more. When laying down, there's a drop off from my rib cage to my stomach. Look at the crude picture below:

--- = rib
___ = stomach

_______---------

It's about an inch - inch an half drop off. For anyone that doesn't know anything about the human body, this isn't good.

My problem is basically thus; we don't have a lot of money right now for food that I need for my body to grow. (I'm supposed to be around 190-200 pounds with this workout, and I'm only 150-160 right now.)

I've already asked my mom if she can buy more food (most of it for me and according to my meal plan), but I hate asking for this when money's tight.

I have a few choices:

Continue with my workout and hope we get some extra cash to feed me.

or

Continue with my workout and eat just what I have been eating. (And in this case, I'll only stay with 400-a-day stuff. I can't just stop working out, it's bad for le body.)

My thoughts aren't really focused right now, so I apologize if I lost/confused anyone with my circumstance.