Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Memories"

I Dream Of Sleep

Malice stumbled out of the second floor toilets. No one would be using that cubicle for a while.

He stumbled it bit further and fell onto the railings of a balcony. His head hung over the edge and he had to hold back the urge to vomit again. He looked down into a cubicle where three figures sat. He recognised one as the clubs owner, Talila.

'Better not be sick on her' he thought.

The other two were Warchild and Vigil. Vigil was holding one of Talila's hands. He thought they were related though...

A fourth figure, a tall Humar stood at the table, seeming to be adressing Talila. Malice was wondering what was going on. If he could hold of the urge to be sick again, and stop seeing double, this might start getting interesting.

He was in. It was three months trying to get in, and someone else gets in their first try. All because of a stupid card. N matter, he was here now. And wow, was it ever something.

He spotted the guy who let him in chatting with a few people at the bar, so he figured he wouldn't bother him. No, instead Canin decided to just chill out at the back of the bar. Take in all the sights. It sure felt good to be without that Saber +75 he had to use during the Falz assualts. Things were finally back to normal.

But now was not a time to remember, now was a time to PARTY!

"Hey Ladies, you come here often?"

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

Eclipse had finally met her, now it was time to finish the mission.

"May I talk to you personally?"

"Ok."

The hunter guided her to a secluded section of the nightclub, and whispered to her.

"I'll be blunt. We beleive somone might make an attempt on your life. We don't know when, we don't know why, but we've getting threats to you.

"Who's 'we'?"

"An elite division of the Hunter's Guild, ma'am. We wanted to keep it secret at first, but when the unknown person who's threatening you specifically said he would strike at this party, we figured it was time to let you know."

The girl looked at Eclipse with a glance of horrer in her eyes. "I've been assigned to protect you. He will have to go through me first."
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

Kawaii Chibi Catgirl

"All right, but if there is any way i can help out, im not just a toy that can be tossed around so easily" replied Talila "Can we head back to the table?"

The two head back to the table and Talila sits down next to Vigil and grabs on to him and wispers to him what she was just told with an added "...please protect me."

The party strarted to step up a bit and people were having a merry time...

~Talila

WC notices the concerned look on Talila and Vigil's faces, and also the worried look of the newcomer.

"Talila, what's wrong?" WC asked as she patted her leg, making sure her concealed Yaskimov 2000h was still in it's place. If she was alone, she was never without it.

Kawaii Chibi Catgirl

Talila quickly types out a discrete mail to WarChild telling all she was told and sends it with the vibrate only, no beeep.
    "Nothing, dont you worry" Talila said winking at WarChild with an eye that our geust could not see...

~Talila