Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was wondering because a friend and myself are going to be getting this soon enough and if so where are the "hot spots" in the xbox version because i know the GC version has completed died....

Im not sure where the "hot spots" are but i know that a lot of people play on Apatite 01-02 and there are a few other people that play on the other ships that are dubbed the "legit" ships or something like that. I am a legit player for the most part with the exception of one of my characters, but yea. Apatite 01-02 is where i usually play and theres always others on.

I have played on PSO Xbox for a while and have never had problems finding people to play with. As the previous poster said there are always people on Apetite 1&2. Legit players mostly play on Davburite 10.

Stay away from Apatite all together if you want to avoid cheaters. The cheating isnt too bad, mostly alot of duping going on.

I am glad to hear there are still new comers to psox!

GC version didn't "completely died" most just transfer to somewhere else. The remaining still play with each other or with the 800 something Japanese players (on a good day)

yeah well PSO gc has lost its heat... i had it since release date... and i miss how cool its use to be... and believe me im so using to the Duping i just ignore it but thanks guys

I can't imagine x-box being much better considering that 360 came out with no backwards compatibility with PSO (did that change yet?) Also correct me if I'am wrong but the servers aren't connected with the JP and EU servers too?

It actually is backwards compatible.

I have played with three friends so far who were playing online with their 360.

I hope that clears a few things up.

=)

Hmmm. What a pleasant surprise.

There are quite a few of us still here on PSOX More often than not these days I go on solo online runs, so when I do that I find an empty ship, but I hear Davburite 10 is a real party

Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

I'm still hounding around PSOX. I'm actually trying to arrange some events to keep those players I find on PSOX to stick around. I love PSO and there are alot of decent PSOX players out there.

I'm usually kicking around Celestite 8 and some of the Davs for solo runs. I don't intend to end my playing anytime soon... Don't see why others should, considering the volume of players on, sometimes.