Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Whitill - It has awesome ruins drops, and gets guld/milla. It's episode 4 drops are better then most IDs, and it's the only one that can hunt Vivienne and v101 at the same time.

Skyly - If you're a hunter, everything you need is right here. Awesome caves and towers drops.

Redria - Easy God/Battle, Cure/Units, Armors/Sheilds

Purplenum - If you're a ranger, everything you need is right here as well. You get FS, Needle, Rage, Yas9k, Heaven Striker etc.

Yellowboze - Has decent drops in all episodes.

Oran - Used to be a "meh" ID in episode 1 and 2 but its arguablely the best ID for episode 4.

Bluefull - "It's not underrated, it just sucks" XD

Greenill - It's an ok ID but it's not as good as most IDs. But it does get easy Guard Waves... Its episode 4 drops aren't good and doesnt get any exclusive drops in EP4.

Pinkal - See Bluefull

Viridia - Never tried it, no comment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zael on 2005-12-01 19:18 ]</font>
    Aeryn - 150 Newman ♀ | Kylie - 150 Human ♀ | Zael - 150 Beast ♂ | Sonja - 150 CAST ♀

Never forget.

In relation to Oran being a "meh" ID for episode 1&2 anyone else notice that Oran drops a LOT of Mind Materials and FO things? My fiance's main is an Oran HUmar and my main is a Redria FOmarl and I can't seem to find a Mind Mat to save my life! But I get tons of Powers I wondered if this was normal for those section IDs, or just my own bad luck superimposed onto my character.

I haven't really experienced other IDs, though I did read somewhere that Viridia is good for rangers... I have a Viridia RAcast... so far, so good.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

On 2005-12-01 18:25, Kef wrote:
    Bluefull is not underrated, it just sucks.
    YOU MADE FUN OF MY ID. *Cries in lonesome corner of the room*

I guess it does suck. TOO MANY GAE BOLGS. I mean who would use them?
    Only thing I found worth keeping on that ID is probably my D-comets x 3.

GO TO HELL C:

As much as I like bluefull...I've gotten pretty much everything I can possibly get from it. >_> Realistic drops, anyways.

Overall, I like redria the best. It's got a lot of fair drops, and although it's probably been my least lucky ID, eh, that just means I got lots to do with it.

Then again, I need to start doing Guld runs, and I ain't making a greennill.

*becomes kef fanboi lolz*

Heaven Punisher is such a realistic drop, Saiff

Redria is lacking in too many domains to be a reliable ID, but I consider it the best support ID, by far.

You forgot Skyly Seabed, Zael clearly the best Seabed.

Viridia got me many nice things (Lavis Cannon XD), but having a Lv 200 Viridia with 1750 hours is kinda biased >_>

Greenill kicks ass....

runs!

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

I don't see how Oran is such a good ID, and Bluefull sucks.

Bluefull has some good Ep2, Oran has some good... 1 drop? THAT makes the ID worth it, despite Bluefull getting it in the same place, at the same rate, from an enemy that's only barely less common, unless you're offline only, where the Bluefull route is the way to go? And even online... PW3?

And Episode 4, the drops are mainly the same, the only exception seems to be, Oran gets some junky female-only dagger with a crap special (Gush). Unreduced? So? If you're in danger of dying, gush on a weapon with the range of a dagger is not gonna save you, Resta/Mates will. And you can use those on other, better weapons too!

And so, taking Ult Episode 4 drops into consideration, where does Oran even change from Bluefull? (Yeah, BLuefull wasn't even brought up for Ep4, but yeah)

Pazuzu - Bluefull Ophelia Seize, Oran Vivienne. So, a ranger only gun that makes a powerful mechgun, also given an unrealistically easy HP drop in VH/Ult, or a female only Double saber. Hmmm...

Goran Detonator - Bluefull Photon Crystal, Oran Rage De Feu, an item that gets you into a future quest that gets you uber weapons quickly and stupidly (I don't like the concept of the quest, but yeah), versus a mechgun with a little extra range.

Del Rappy - Bluefull Heavenly/Battle vs Oran Cursed Cloak... hmmm, I wonder...

Merissa AA - So far, the only drop that Oran beats Bluefull, and because it's female only, not by much.

And Saint-Milion/Kondrieu/Shambertin... wow! All the same drops! Variety a plenty for Oran. Atleast Bluefull gets a chance at an unrealistically easy HP.

So, don't be taken a back by my hate for Oran, but can someone please calmly and with evidence tell me why Oran is so good, and where Bluefull is actually bad?

GO TO HELL C:

Not to mention, almost all episode 4 drops are similiar/shared with another ID(s), save the boss drops. It's not like Oran is the only ID that gets Vivienne.

Oran and Whitill pwn all the other IDs because, they have very few weak spots.
    Oran = Morning Prayer
    Whitill = Lieutenant Gear

Viridia is also rather good.
    Then Bluefull and Pinkal.

The others are mostly junk compared to those 5, except for their Girta/Kondrieu drops.

And we all know that Daylight Scar is much better than Striker Coat or Heaven Punisher.

Striker Coat makes a ridiculously ugly mag that makes the best weapon in the game half as good
    Heaven Punisher, useless on its own, makes Mille Marteaux, which is only the third best mechgun (not to mention Ophelie Seize is as rare as HP).

Flapjack Flapper is the best Merissa AA drop by very far, kthx.

Cursed Cloak is an excellent frame, but only for 3 chars in the game. Heavenly/Battle is probably better, but not ID exclusive.

You can trade Rage de Feu for 10 Photon Crystals

Oran, Pinkal and Viridia get a better rate for V501.

Oran is better than Bluefull, that's really clear to me, that does not mean it's "better by a lot" or that "since Oran is better, Bluefull is bad".

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

My thoughts are, for Ep4, since most of the drops are identical, there aren't any, "Clear winners."

And since I know Oran is my least favourite Ep1 & 2 ID, that's where my overall dislike for the ID comes from.

I'm also biased on the Flapjack Flapper bit... frankly, I'm liking the looks of the Flamberge much better (Saber with Spirit? Yes sir), and of course, with no female characters, what use am I gonna use a Flapjack Flapper for? Right, to trade for a Slicer of Fanatic.

And of course, all the comments of how Bluefull sucks (From everyone) it certainly sounds like everyone's saying it's bad...